42; Try my luck, once more

CHAPTER 42

-

The weather at beach is the most quarreling of all places in the world. One minute you have relaxed sea the other you have big waves roaring. The sandy shores with shiny shells washed by the ripping of the water.

A blaze of parasols, hot colours to match the burning sand underfoot. Timid clouds are rarely exposed, leaving the sky to beam blue. A white ribbon of cliffs and rocks surround the bay.

Upon reaching, Hani steps out of the mini bus first with her small cute bag excited, with Yoongi lazily following behind. All he wanted to do was sleep but here we are.

"Hurry up, grandpa!" Hani giggles, pulling Yoongi with her towards the beach. You smile wide, stepping after Hoseok and Taehyung, you raise your brow in amazement seeing them being so touchy with each other.

Jimin is right behind but walks ahead of you while scanning the place. Jeongguk, the last to step out of the mini bus.

Through out the ride, Jeongguk watched you. The way you smile still makes him smile even though he knows he can never be the reason behind that beautiful smile.

Your body, so feminine, well defined, specially thick thighs. You offer more than ever today. He stares longer than he should, could not look away as for him you are too beautiful not to be look at.

You turn to face him and only to catch him staring at your ass, shamelessly and scoff in disbelief, "Eyes up here, kook!"

Jeongguk hears you and quickly look up into your eyes, flustered. "I didn't mean to stare," He stutters while rubbing the back of his neck, awkwardly rushing forward where Taehyung is.

Giggling, you remember how confident and cocky he gets sometimes and look at him now.

A cute black swimsuit with multi coloured vertical lines all over it, tiny knot like style in the middle of your chest, exposed your upper stomach and hugs your body perfectly.

Also, a wide sun hat in color beige, protecting you from the direct sunlight and matching cat eye shades for your eyes with white flip flops.

With every step the sand shifts, with every motion forward you feel the occasional breeze hitting your face, hair and whole body

With every step the sand shifts, with every motion forward you feel the occasional breeze hitting your face, hair and whole body. Your ears invite in the quiet whisper of waves, sharing the oceans secret. The fresh air salty smell tickles your nose. The sun's rays peacefully float, resting on the warm waters.

Lips curve upwards, watching your friends run into the water, getting soaked in the salty water.

Hani and Yoongi splashing water on each other while Taehyung and Hoseok building a sand castle, well atleast trying to build one.

A soft hand, creeping against yours in chance to hold, blushing you look down and grab his hand with yours.

"You want to go into the water," Jimin asks, staring at your side profile as you look in front, admiring the view.