Chapter Twenty Five

*Hey! I'm so sorry it's been a couple of days. I've been extremely busy so to make up for it i'm going to post 3 chapters today because i've missed three updating days! Enjoy and remember to vote/fan/and comment!*

I woke up in the morning feeling like crap. Even the baby felt bad. I stood up rubbing sleep and dried tears off my eyes. I then put on a pair of the Doctor’s pants and one of my shirts that showed off the baby bump.

I didn’t need to hide it anymore. I walked into the bathroom to see that my eyes were still really red. I couldn’t even smile if I tried. I felt horrible for what I had done to the Doctor. I’d purposely hurt him just so I could continue to travel with him. I sighed, I should have listened to dad and told him right away.

I slowly brushed my hair and teeth before stepping out into the control room. I saw the Doctor in his button up shirt, black pants, red suspenders and red bow tie slowly playing with the controls. He wasn’t as excited as he was yesterday morning.

I walked up standing a few feet away from him. He said he needed time. How much time? My throat began to tighten from being nervous. Would he ever forgive me?

“Hello,” I said, in a small, weak voice. This made the Doctor turn around. He stood there taking me in. His mouth twisted into a small smile as he saw me in his pants, his eyes then stopped at my stomach taking in the small amount that my stomach had grew. Then looked up at my face. His face softened seeing my red eyes.

“We need to talk,” he said, sitting down in one of the few chairs near the controls. I walked up sitting with a seat in between us. I had no idea what kind of talk this would be. But I wanted to be the one who started it off.

“I’m sorry,” I softly said.

I looked up to see hurt still in his eyes. “Did you ever feel bad about not telling me?” he asked. “Of course I did. Everyday, I wanted to tell you. I wanted you to take me in your arms and love both the baby and I. But I was selfish and I wanted to go traveling with you. I didn’t want you to take that away from me,” I said, my eyes again filling with tears.

Damn tears, I thought quickly wiping them away. But the Doctor gently grabbed my hands, pulling them down to my sides. He looked me straight in the eyes, “I’m sorry,” he said, his eyes softened greatly. “Why are you sorry? I’m the one who lied and hurt you,” I said.

“I’m sorry that I yelled at you and made you believe that if you told me then you couldn’t travel with me,” he said. “It’s not that, I know you care, but I still want to travel with you. The most fun I’ve ever had is being by your side,” I told him, a tear slipping out of my eye. He gently lifted his thumb wiping the tear away.

He took me in his arms, hugging me tight. I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry I eavesdropped on you and Stormy,” I said, avoiding his eyes. “It’s fine. I should have told you about that part of my past but it always hurts. It’s hard for a parent to lose a child, but to lose all your children and your grandchildren. It’s absolutely horrible,” he said, tears falling from his eyes.

This time I wiped them away. His eyes slowly went down to my stomach. “So when did you find out?” he asked. “When the TARDIS broke down and I was at my parents. I told you I had the stomach bug,” I said, feeling bad about the lie.

“What do you think about the baby?” I asked, looking into his beautiful green eyes. “Other than just finding out your three months pregnant, I’m very happy about it. I was thinking about it last night. I had thought about talk to you about having a family soon,” he said.

I smiled up at him, moving closer to him. “Hey Violet?” he asked. “Yeah?” I asked, looking up at him. “I thought about it last night and I plan to make a deal with you,” he said. My face twisted in confusion. “A deal? A deal about what?” I asked. “About traveling with me,” he said.

I smiled. “What’s the deal?” I asked, wanting to hear this one. “You can still go places and leave the TARDIS and go on adventures with me. But if it’s too dangerous then you have to stay here,” he said, looking into my eyes. “Who decides if it’s too dangerous?” I asked. He smiled at me. “I do,” he said.

I thought about it for a second before smiling. “Deal,” I said. He leaned over kissing my forehead.

I reached up, cupping his face as I leaned in kissing him. The Doctor kissed back, deepening the kiss. “I love you,” I said, breaking the kiss. He smiled down at me. “I love you too,” he said, kissing my forehead again.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to his body. I smiled, gently running my fingers down his hand.

Then it hit me. The Doctor had not felt the baby yet. I gently lifted his hand and he let me. I moved his hand onto the bump and gently pressed his hand against my stomach. I could feel the baby start to do flips inside me that his/her father knew he/she existed.

I looked up at his face to see his eyes practically bugging out of his head. The Doctor’s hand was shaking a little as it rested on my stomach.

“Congratulations Doctor. You’re a father,” I said to him, before kissing his cheek. He smiled, still nervous. “Wow,” he breathed. “I’ve been through this already but it’s just as amazing as the first time,” he said, smiling.

Just as he said that I felt the baby kick his hand. His eyes flew to my face a giant smile on his face. “Did you feel that?” he asked, slowly creasing my stomach. “I did,” I said, smiling at him.

“I love you,” I said, kissing him. “I love you both,” he said, kissing my forehead and then bending down and kissing my stomach.