Update (Please Read)

Hi guys, this is just a little post to give you all a couple of updates on the book. Please read all the way to the end.

1) I am currently NOT taking any requests. They take far too long to write and perfect, and I much prefer the freedom of being able to go wherever I want with my chapters. This also means that I am able to post more frequently as it is easier to write my own ideas.

2) There have been an influx of posts recently, and this is because I am still looking for a job. Unfortunately the posts on here will slow down quite a bit once I find full-time work, but I will try my hardest to post as often as possible.

3) I hate to be this person, but I am really struggling for money. Writing this book is fantastic and I love doing it, but it doesn't pay, which is a real bummer. And as I have recently found out, finding anything workwise in the form of publishing is going to be difficult for me. If it is possible, please support me by using Ko-Fi (Follow the link: Ko-fi.com/S6S075KP to pledge money. The link can also be found in the comments or in my profile.) It only costs £3 to do so and will help me so much.

4) I am still posting work in my other book, which is a small collection of short stories, poetry, and random rants. Feel free to head on over to that and give it a read. I am more than open to feedback, and would love to hear some opinions on my work.

5) This last one is just a big old thank you to you guys. The emotional support you guys give me is phenominal, and I was so happy when I read all of the comments you left me after my lecturer was a bit harsh with me. It means a lot to have someone in my corner when things dont look so bright, so thank you.

EDIT: Please go and read the first chapter of my new comedy non-fiction book, A Guide to Surviving University, which is a bit of a passion project thought up by a friend and I.

L x