Liliana's Diner

I ran to the register to see Emily my favorite coworker.

Her blond hair falling to her shoulders cut in a small bob. Emily was four years older than me. Being 24 herself. She was curvy sorta like an hour glass, she was the sweetest person I knew here.

She turned around her blue eyes looking towards me and her face brightened.

"April, love I've missed you!" She said squealing coming closer to me.

Her arms went around me as she squeezed the living daylights out of me. Even though I could hardly breathe I made my arms come around her and hug her back.

She pulled away and grinned, and than it faded.

"Why are you here aren't Saturdays your days off?" She said frowning.

I frowned remembering my date with Netflix, but it soon brightened as I preferred the diner way more than being cooped up in my room all day.

"I thought so to." I sighed she frowned harder as if she was thinking hard she opened her mouth to say something when I heard someone clear there throat and I found myself staring at light brown eyes quickly diverted my attention to the girl next to him. I smiled at her and she sent me a smile back her dark brown eyes flashing something, jealousy?

A little smirk was tugging at my lips I sent my eyes back to the boy in front of me. They looked quite young. 17 the oldest. I didn't realize I was staring at his bright yellow hoodie it was cute I suddenly wanted one I heard a throat clear. I blinked.

Once, twice.

I looked back at Emily and cleared my throat "Well." I clapped my hands together. I looked back at the girl who only rolled her eyes as the boy made a joke. The playfulness they had was so cute I couldn't help but gush.

I looked towards Emily and saw she was also watching them with a far away look. "Young love." Emily said sighing as she rested her chin on her palms. I saw the light tanned girls eyes widen and blush spread across her cheeks. I laughed softly as so did yellow hoodie dude.

"Welcome to Lilliana's Diner." I said calmly. I grabbed two menus and told the young couple to follow me. I led them to a back booth where there was a jukebox. "Just put 4 quarters in that bad boy and it's all ready to play any 90s song you like!" I said beaming I winked at yellow hoodie guy. I skimmed my eyes to see the girls reaction but she only stared at him I smirked. She faced me and gave me a face. This wasn't right my hopeless romantic side dimmed and the smirk fell of my face "Relax he's you're boyfriend, I have my own." I lied right through my teeth I didn't want her to think badly of the waitress who served her. I wanted to be known as the waitress who hooked them up, but it wasn't my job it was fate, so I easily gave up.

Her eyes widen again and a blush spread through her cheeks I raised an eyebrow and looked at yellow hoodie guy he stared at her and than back at me and smirked. He knew I was lying. "We arn't dating." She said softly. I instantly felt bad. I looked at yellow hoodie guy to see his reaction he visibly slumped. I frowned. Than I groaned. I smacked the table which caused the girl to look at me weirdly. I patted the table. "Sorry" I said to the table.

It was silent.

Than I realized I apologized to a table.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks and saw the girl holding back her laughter. Yellow hoodie dude stared at me with a visible smile showing its appearance on his lips "Did you just apologize to a table?" He asked

I looked at him "No!!" I said loudly. I turned around and glared at Emily as she was clutching her stomach laughing harder than I've ever seen. I turned back to the teens, the girl was giggling and the boy looked mesmerized. Little did she know she had this kid whipped already. "You two lovebirds enjoy!!" I said turning around. "Just signal me and i'll be back!" I heard the girls voice I turned around and smiled at her I gave her my hand.

She took my hand and we shook on it. I turned to yellow hoodie boy and gave him my hand which was left alone as he just stared at it than me.

Feeling embarrassed I went to pull it back when Liliana leaned over the table and grabbed his hand and put it in mine and shook it. "This is Max. PE class Max. He hasn't learnt manners yet." She said glaring at him playfully his mouth opened and he gasped and put a hand on his heart and shook his head making his dark brown curls bounce. I laughed.
Remembering Cody. Cody. I felt a pain in my chest and eyes brimmed with tears. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at light brown eyes filled with concern.

"Are you alright?" She asked " You sor-"I waved a hand in the hair and stepped back " You guys just reminded me of a close friend I haven't seen. No biggie." No biggie.

"See you guys soon." And with that I left towards the register and switched with Emily forgetting about that friend.

♡————————————————————————♡
Would you look at that, I felt inspired. Here I am. Sorry if it's really long couldn't stop myself!

!Goodnight, Good Morning, Good Evening, or whatever time it is for you have a Wonderful day!