Edd |Pop-tarts|

A/N: Ugh, school cannot get out soon enough, thank God it's almost over for the year! I know updates have been slow for awhile, but as soon as school gets out I'll be able to update quickly again, I promise!

Request for: @Maxcross274

You loved your boyfriend, you really did, but you hated the fact that he was a damn proverbial giant. You also hated the fact that he teased you so often for being shorter than him.

He might've been a foot taller than you, but you did not feel that this gave him the right to tease you.

Which is exactly what he was doing.

"Hey there, shortycake," He crooned, quickly leaning over and kissing the top of your head as he passed you in the hallway.

How could he already be making fun of you? You just woke up not even ten minutes ago.

And of course that wouldn't be the last incident of him teasing you today.

You were blaming Tom and Tord for your current predicament.

Those two always stalked out of their  roos at ridiculous hours of the night; only to raid the kitchen then go back to bed. After figuring out who the late night snackers were, Matt, in fear of losing his precious sweets, began storing things on the top shelves. Meaning, that things would b out of Tom and Tord's reach, and since they were taller than you, out of your reach as well.

You just wanted a pop-tart. But you were starting to think it wasn't worth the effort. A few times you jumped, but your fingers didn't even brush the edge of the shelf the sweet pastries rested on.

Deciding that straining yourself wasn't going to work, and because you were simply too lazy to keep jumping, you dragged over a chair. You were a bit hesitant to stand up on said chair, for fear of falling, but once you did, you found the sugary treats were still too far away.

Matt had probably pushed them even further back on the shelf just to be safe. You mentally cursed the ginger's name as the tips of your fingers brushed against the side of the box you so desired.

Footsteps sounded as someone entered the kitchen, but you mostly ignored it. If it was Tom he'd get what he needed and leave. Matt would probably try to make small talk, but that was fine. Tord had already learned not to mess with you, and if he needed a reminder, you could easily call Edd into the kitchen to help you.

As soon as that someone wrapped his arms around your waist, you knew it was Edd.

"Need some help, shortycake?" He chuckled out into your ear, lifting you up slightly.

As soon as your hand brushed the box of pop-tarts, Edd turned around with you still his arms. It seemed you were cursed, your gel-filled, frosted crackers would be forever out of reach.

"Edd!" You gasped out, offended that he would deny you the treat you so craved.

The brunet holding you laughed again, hugging onto you tighter in response. You gave a whine of displeasure as he neither set you down, nor helped provide you with the pop-tarts you so desired.

"Yes, shortycake?" He teased, and you could feel your blood beginning to boil at his words. You were really getting sick of that nickname.

"Put me down!" You demanded, flailing your legs about wildly.

"And what're you gonna do if I don't?" He hummed, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck as he spoke.

"I... I..," You stammered, pausing as you tried to think up a good enough threat that you knew you'd actually be able to stick to.