Prologue

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Namaste,

Finally, the sequel is here. So sorry for the delay. My only excuse is that I had no plans of sequel even when I wrote the last chapter of I’m The Alpha (which was actually last June).

Just like the first book, this is also a werewolf/action/romance story.

So, PLEASE DO READ I’M THE ALPHA BEFORE READING THIS STORY. Link is given in the external link.

This is the only chapter in third person p.o.v and this chapter is dedicated to @IshaPreetTuli for giving me that perfect quote below :D Thanks!

Pic on the side is of>>>

****

PROLOGUE

“Before you go off to seek revenge, it is best to dig two graves.”

­­­­­­­-A Chinese Proverb.

SIMON Ryker was sitting in his chair behind the desk, reading the newspaper when someone knocked the door.

He folded the newspaper and kept it over his table. Standing up, he marched towards the door to greet the person. His lips curved to form a smile because he already knew what news the person was going to give him.

His son succeeded.

Glen has succeeded in killing that no good White Wolf.

Now, they Rykers are free to do as they want. No wolf will be able to stop or defeat them. Every wolf will come to know the value of the dark moon Goddess. Every wolf will realize just how powerful she is and every wolf will bow to her.

The dark Goddess will not be ignored. She will be worshipped. Every wolf will worship her when they realize that the wolf created by the bright moon Goddess was a pathetic weakling. And even then, if there are any wolves that refuse to worship the dark moon Goddess, then they will have to face the consequences.

But Simon didn’t have to worry about that. He knew his son will ensure that there is peace everywhere and all the wolves will replace the statue in the temple and accept the dark goddess with love and happiness.

Simon was also eagerly waiting for the sunrise, so that he could shift into his wolf. Today will be the first time, where he could shift into his wolf during the day. The curse too was broken because Glen had killed the white wolf.

Finally, his grandfather, Mathew Ryker’s dream will come true.

With a cheerful smile, Simon opened the door. “I already know Glen killed her, but do you know when he will come back home?” Simon asked his younger brother, with a bright grin on his face.

He has not seen his son for the past seven months. But now he knew, Glen will be returning home for good.

All Simon wanted to do was, pat his son’s back and hug him and say, just how proud he was to have such a wonderful son, who never let his father down.

As Simon took in his brother’s grim face, his smile started fading away. Drew had turned an ashen shade below his olive skin and his green eyes remained bleak.

Simon froze. His own green eyes which was bright and cheerful a minute ago, turned haunted and he momentarily took a step back.

“Where is my son?” Simon asked his brother.