Played

Blue's POV

I should have fucking known. 

My first clue that something wasn't right was when I woke up at 8 AM to find myself alone in bed. 

Katrina physically cannot lift her eyelids before 11AM. 

Then when I went downstairs, it was dead silent. 

Second clue, Katrina's pack of misfits can't keep their fucking voices below a 7, yet there was a tense silence. 

I slowly walked into the kitchen, following the hushed sound of voices, which is where I unfortunately found Katrina and Rhett pressed closed to one another whispering to one another. 

They both turned to look at me, eyes wide in panic, before they tried to calm themselves. 

It took all of two seconds. 

One look into 'Katrina's' eyes, and I knew I was staring at a piss poor clone. 

That and the fact that Diana had her hand gripping Rhett's upper arm, told me all I needed to know. 

The anger was slow, like a tide, slowly making its way back up the sand. 

I blinked at them, "where are the others?" I asked, playing them off, even though I desperately wanted to reach over and fling cutting knives into their temples. 

Patience. 

Sweet, sweet, patience. 

Diana blinked up at me, a wariness falling over her features. 

Oh you have no clue bitch. 

"T-they're in the basement .... torturing the ... hostages" she coughed out. 

I truly have to give Katrina Justice some fucking credit, for every ounce of stupidity she had in her, the bitch had the same amount of bravery. 

I gave them a bright smile, before sighing, that small amount of control I was tugging on was slowly disappearing before my very eyes. 

I gave the slowly paling couple in front of me a dark smile, "I have to give you two credit" they gulped, "I mean to stay here and try to keep me in the dark" I shook my head, "you're both either unbelievably stupid, or brave. Now you can tell me what the plan is now, or we can waste time where I cause a surprising amount of physical pain and then you tell me. Either way, I will find out what I want to know" I snapped at their frozen and terrified forms. 

Not a second later Klaus came sprinting from around the corner, his hair all over the place, his eyes wild with worry, not even a second later Snake came crashing behind him as well, "they're gone. All of them are gone!" Klaus screamed, pure terror flitting across his face. 

I slowly turned back to the frozen duo, my teeth grinding in pure anger as I watched them. 

Fucking shit show. 

I looked back over at Klaus and Snake who looked thoroughly sick to their stomachs, "go get Vapor and Hercules, tell them to leave now" I snapped at the two of them, as they nodded, before turning and running out of the kitchen as fast as they had come in. 

I turned back to Diana, who slowly turned back into the brown beauty she was currently wearing, "where is my pregnant sister in law?" I bared my teeth at the two of them, feeling the air between us electrify with pure aggression. 

Rhett winced, "... Katrina sent them out" he paused looking over at a terrified Diana, "with ... your brother, Carter" he finished slowly. 

All I heard was static.