Chapter 27

((Y/N's POV))

I have been spending the entire day with Emra and Puppeteer,we played games and we watched some tv and for some reason I felt like I was with family.

I shrugged as I looked over at the clock and I noticed it was already 10:30 pm,I looked over to see Emra rubbing her eyes as she yawned.

I turned off the tv and I placed the the remote down,Puppeteer looked at me confused as I just sighed annoyed and pointed at Emra.

It's time for bed,come here Emra.
I said as I got up and picked Emra up in my arms.

Puppeteer sighed as he got up,I then walked upstairs with Emra and I walked along the hallway until she told me to stop.

We came to a stop in front of a red door,I opened the door and walked in.Puppeteer walked in with us,I placed Emra gently on the bed as she snuggled up to her pillow slightly as I tuck her in.

I sat on the edge of her bed as Puppeteer looked at me lovingly,I let her hair loose so she would be comfy and she smiled as she closed her eyes.

I smiled as I got up and I tapped Puppeteer on his shoulder signaling him to follow me,we both walked out of the room closing the door gently behind us.

Once in the hallway Puppeteer looked down at me with a tender smile as I just looked up at him confused.

I'm gonna go to sleep now.
I said walking off.

Puppeteer followed me as he wrapped a hand around me.I opened the door the door to the room and I walked in as he followed.I turned around and looked up at him.

Why are you following me?
I asked narrowing my eyes.

How else will I get to our room?
He said as he let out a chuckle.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at him blankly,he patted my head slightly as he laid on the bed and he patted the empty spot next to him for me to lay down.

I crossed my arms as I looked away from him.

I think I'll go bunk with Emra..
I said walking over to the door.

Before I could open it Puppeteer pinned me to the door and stopped me from moving,I looked up at him as I narrowed my eyes once more.

Why can't you just sleep in here with me?
He said as he placed a hand on the side of my face.

Because I have a boyfriend.
I said looking away from him.

I heard him growl slightly as he placed a hand on my chin and he shifted my head so that I'd be looking at him again.

You were mine first.
He growled angrily as he looked into my eyes.

If I was "yours" then how come I can't remember??
I said raising an eyebrow.

Its all that clowns fault..Emra and I lost you because of him.
He said firmly as he continued to look me in the eye.

Why do you insist on tormenting me with your lies..why is it so important that I stay??
I asked as I glared at him annoyed.

Because,I need you...Emra needs you..
He said sighing slightly

I stand there looking at him as I processed his words,suddenly my thoughts went back to the flashbacks.

I focused on when the flash back cut off,I wanted to know what Emra was gonna say before I woke up.

Listen...I have a question for you..
I said hesitantly.

He looked down at me as he smiled brightly as to my comment.

Mk,tell me what's on your mind?
He said as he smiled at me tenderly.

Is Emra like...my daughter..?
I asked hesitantly as I feared his answer.

He looked at me with widened eyes as I just stared up at him awaiting his response,he then took a deep breath as he spoke.

Yes,she is...and she has been upset cause of your disappearance..
He said bluntly.

I looked at him as I pushed him off of me,I walked over to the bed and I sat down.If it's true that Emra is my daughter then...why would LJ make me abandon my child??

I was slightly shaking as tears started to run down my cheeks,Puppeteer walked over and sat down next to me wrapping his arm around me and hugging me tightly.

H-how...how am I her mom..if I-
Y/N i made her..it wasn't easy but I did it..and it was your valentines present..
He said as he placed his head on top of mine.

I bit my lip slightly as I tried to remember and I felt another flashback come in..I started to feel light headed as I leaned on Puppeteer.

He held me as he was saying something but I couldn't understand him,all i heard was mumbling before I closed my eyes.

-Flash back-

*Puppeteer covers Y/N's eyes as he led her along the Mansion*

Y/N: Puppeteer where are you taking me? *giggles*

Puppeteer: shush and just trust me will yah. *Chuckles*

*He led Y/N to the living room as he gently sat her down on the sofa,he uncovered her eyes as he walked over to the side of the sofa and pulled out a medium box*

Y/N: What is that? *Giggles as she looked at him*

Puppeteer: Happy Valentines day baby.
*He placed the box on the coffee table directly in front of Y/N*

*She smiles as she looked at Puppeteer before looking at the box again,she removed the top and she gasped immediately as she looked into the box*

Y/N: Are you serious?! *She began to tear up as she looked at Puppeteer*

Puppeteer: Y/N say hello to our daughter,Emra.
*He said amiling widely as he sat next to her*

*Y/N picked up the tiny baby as she held her closely,Emra looked up at Y/N and she smiled up at her causing Y/N to fall for the tiny miracle*

My tiny Emra....

-To be continued-

Oh my god...Another flash back?
Will Y/N have second thoughts about LJ now? Or will she still have strong feelings towards him..?
And what will happen with Emra and Puppeteer??

Find out next chapter
Sincerely
NS❤️