Not this

The kiss turns heated in a flash, she skillfully swirls her tongue and bites my lips, but also a little one sided as I'm left stunned at her eagerness, jaw slacked as she takes over.

It really hasn't been that long, right? What's gotten into her?

She traces the roof of my mouth, taking her time with every movement and flick of her tongue.

I don't know what's got her so excited, and I don't know if I like it.

But at least my dick likes it.

She detaches herself from me, and all I see is hair as she looks down, concentrating on getting me out of my trousers. She tugs on the zipper of my jeans and unbuttons the top, swiping her hand over the fabric of my boxers before climbing down my body.

Her breathing is laboured as she looks back up to me, I shift on the bed, still a little uneasy, but she lifts a hand to my chest and applies some slight pressure so that I lie back down fully.

Her face comes near my crotch, and I stop her, despite the fact there's only one article of clothing restraining my half hard cock.

"Clara, stop" I say hesitantly, she frowns.

"What is it now?" She sits back up, and fusses with her hair, tying it up in a pony tail. "I'll be quick"

"I don't know... we've been fighting so much, I'm not sure I'm okay with having sex... shouldn't we be talking about this?"

It's a good point, even if I feel it's more an excuse than a solid argument.

"What's there to talk about?" She huffs, rolling her eyes "couples fight, big deal"

She ignores my protests as she yanks my boxers down. She starts stroking it, slowly.

"Clara, please" I cover my eyes with the back of my arm, not really sure why I'm still hesitant.

"Babe, please" She looks up at me through her eyelashes, and god, why am I being such a pussy over this?

Your girlfriend is about to give you a blowjob, snap out of it and let her.

She smirks, triumphant at my silence, and continues stroking it, up and down.

"Come on" She laughs "I know you like it, stop resisting"

That irks me, but it's not like I can deny it.

"That it feels good doesn't mean I want it"

Knock knock knock

I breathe a sigh of relief

"See I told you he could come back" my voice trembles, glad that someone stopped whatever was happening.

The knocking at the door persists so I quickly stuff myself back into my jeans.

"Coming!"

Clara snorts "I wish"

I ingore the comment and stand up, crossing the room in two strides and opening the door.

There stands Diego, looking apologetic.

"Sorry dude" he cringes at what I guess is a bored looking Clara still in my bed "It's an emergency"

"Nah, s'fine. We weren't doing anything, what's up?" I get out of the way and he steps inside, hurriedly going to the tv stand.

"Some dude was bragging about his videogame skills, and some girl challenged him to a death match to see who was better and it kinda evolved into a gaming party and they need all the controllers they can get so I'm gonna contribute some instead of paying for drinks" He laughs heartily at the end of the sentence, even if he's out of breath, and excitedly jumps up when he's got three of the said controllers unplugged "You should come, I saw some of your friends already down there"

"A gaming party? That's sick" I smirk, but feel Clara's eyes on me, so I cough to hide my smile "but we're kind of... on a date, I guess?"

"You guess?" Diego quirks an eyebrow, but then just shrugs "it's still early, you can both come later. The party just started!" He cheers before running back out of the room, and I'm kinda awkwardly stood there, anxious to turn around.

But I feel her sigh, and the bed springs creak, and then she's standing besides me.

"We can go for a while if you want to play"

"We can?" She was just so eager before, why is she suddenly backing off? Not like I'm complaining about her change of heart

"There isn't alcohol at the party yet I'm guessing, so I'm okay with going" She clings to my arm and rubs circles on my back as she talks "and you seem excited so"

"Cool" I'm still uneasy about the whole situation, but I manage a smile and she sighs again.

"Let's go, then" She begins walking, tugging me along.