12~shes mine now P2

ANGSSTTTTT ANGSTANGSTANGSTANGST
HAHAHAHAHA
sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
X
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
the night was cold. and (y/n) was alone.
she sighed and wished Varian was there to cuddle her and make her warm again.
'oh well.' she thought, 'at least he's happy with his new girlfriend'

little did she know, Varian in his room crying.

Varian wanted (y/n) back, more than anything in the world. he was so depressed he couldn't even eat or do anything for that matter.

he picked up the picture frame of him and
(y/n).
"please...please (y/n)...come back..."
tears fell down his cheeks as he laid the picture frame on his chest.

(g/b/f) walked into (y/n)'s room.
"hi my dea- OH COME ON (Y/N)."
(y/n) was on her bed surrounded by pictures of her and Varian, crying.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
"i came to take you out tonight. you can't possibly tell me you're still mourning over Varian can you?"

he walked over to (y/n) and placed his hand on her cheek. "you have me now, dear."
(y/n) glared at him and slapped him across the face.
"I DONT WANT YOU, (G/B/F)."

she sniffled and picked up her favourite picture of Varian.
"i just want my little alchemist back."
-
-
-
-
-
"m-maybe i should get out of the house. maybe i could feel better..."
Varian teared up yet again and started bawling.
"NO I CANT I WILL NEVER FEEL BETTER ABOUT *sniff* (Y/N)" he screamed, planting his face on a table.

he dried off his face
"i should go outside though. i haven't been outside in a week...ever since...(Y/N) LEFT ME" he teared up and began sobbing into the table again.

//timeskip//

(y/n) shut the door to her house when she was greeted by (g/b/f).
"well dear about time you showed up. let's go shall we?"

(y/n) smacked him across the face again.
"I DIDNT COME OUT TO SEE YOU. i just wanted to go on a walk to take my mind off things. now leave me ALONE."

(y/n) stormed off.
(g/b/f) was stubborn though. he followed her from behind, eyeing her eagerly.
-
-
-
(y/n) walked through the field where it happened. the place where Varian told her that he loved her. the place where she realised that Varian was her soulmate

she began to tear up. the feeling of missing him sank back in ten times harder and hit her like a bus. she missed him so much. she longed for his warm loving arms around her. she wanted her messy alchemist back.

"(Y/N)!"
she turned around and saw an angel, or to be exact, Varian. (g/b/f) stood behind a tree watching angrily.
"VARIAN!!"

she ran towards him and threw her arms around his slender body

"PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER GIRL PLEASE!!" she begged and started crying.
"leave you for another girl- what are you talking about (y/n)??"
he put a finger below her chin and tilted her head upwards.

"i love you, (y/n) (l/n). more than anything ever. what would make you think i'd leave you for anyone ever?"
(y/n) gasped at the realisation that (g/b/f) lied to her. she never should have believed him.

"VARIAN IM SO SORRY. i love you too, and i want to be with you until the end of time"

Varian's pale expression turned into a bright happy smile. his dull death craving eyes turned back to the beautiful blue ocean that it once was. he chucked and blushed.

"me too, (y/n). i need you. you are the other part of my soul, the warmth in my heart."
"you mean...you love me again?"
"i never stopped..."
Varian kissed (y/n).
(g/b/f) stared in disbelief and jealousy. his perfect plan was falling apart.

"i-i need you too, Varian."
(g/b/f) crept up behind Varian, blending in with the darkness.
"(y/n), you are my gorgeous princess, my sunshine, without you i don't think i will ever wake up again..."

"and you won't, Varian."
Varian felt a sharp pain in his chest again. but this time, from the knife of (g/b/f)

(y/n) gasped
"VARIAN!!"
(g/b/f) chuckled and turned around, slipping the knife in his pocket.
"i told you, Varian. (y/n) will be mine. and you can't get in the way."

"i will never ever love the man who stabbed my soulmate. i will never be yours, (g/b/f)." (y/n) said, voice shaky, tears rolling down her face.

(g/b/f) chuckled and started walking away.
"oh...my sweet (y/n). you'll learn to love me"

Varian was on his knees, hands clutching the spot he was stabbed. tears streaming out of his eyes.

"(y/n)...it hurts..."
"no. no. NO NO NO NO NO. I-I JUST GOT HIM BACK. I CANT LOSE HIM AGAIN..."

"I'm...sorry (y/n). i really think it's my time to go..."

(y/n) shook her head in disbelief. she just had the relief and happiness of getting Varian back as a lover, and just like that, she had to let go of him again. but this time, for good.

"Varian please no...i love you.."
"i love you too, (y/n). please...stay happy..for me"

he gave (y/n) one final kiss, and then fell limp.
"Varian...no..."
he cried and buried her face in his shoulder, hugging his now lifeless body.

"i promise Varian...i'll love you forever

please stay happy for me

she wanted to stay happy for him...but she couldn't. Varians spirit was crying too, hugging her from behind.
"goodbye, (y/n)..." he said with a shaky voice as he started to fade away.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HAHAHAHA. SORRY SORRY SORRY
TOO ANGSTY?
I AM SO SORRY. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT THOUGH. i have a lot more angsty stories for yall so prepare your eye water ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anywayyyy
I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS SO HOPEFULLY IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH SUCH THAT YOU CRIED TOO
and thank you so much for 900 reads~~
i cant believe i reached #43 on tangled i love you all so much💘💕