I Am a Baby Maker-12

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!

********************************************************************

I Am a Baby Maker

"Hey, Deena," I greeted. Deena was the waitress who worked at the diner that Declan had taken me a couple weeks ago. I later found out that the diner was actually called 'The Diner.' Very... original.

"Hey, Reese, Declan," she greeted back to us. She still thinks that we're a couple, and Declan refuses to tell her otherwise, though I'm not complaining. I just feel as if he's giving her false hope.

And me too.

"What can I get for you today?" She asked us.

"Waffles," I said immediately. I had never gotten anything different.

Declan, who was sitting across from me, laughed at my quick reply. He ordered his food and with a smile, Deena left our table.

Declan had been taking me here a lot lately, with or without Taylor. I don't know if they are counted as dates though. I mean, we haven't discussed any of our almost kisses and we haven't had another, but Declan teases me. A lot. It's just all so confusing.

We sat in comfortable silence until Deena came back with our drinks.

"So," Declan said with a smirk after she left.

I gave him a questioning look. What was going on. "So, what?"

"John Doe babies, huh?" He said, his smirk growing.

At first, I had no idea what he was talking about, and then, it hit me.

The video. Oh my freaking- kill me now.

I can't believe it. He watched the videos. He watched the videos. He watched the videos. What am I supposed to say? He was never meant to watch that; to lay one finger on a computer mouse and click upon the link that is the video! 

I think I'm going to start hyperventilating. Or projectile vomiting. 

"Oh, haha," I said, laughing, but I couldn't get it to actually sound like I was seriously laughing. "You watched that?" My voice was abnormally high.

"Yeah, I did," Declan said, still smirking. "It was a very good interpretation of our first encounter."

I thought back to the video that he was talking about and realized that this moment could literally not be any more embarrassing.

I said that I wanted to have his babies.

"Well, ugh, that wasn't me," I said. No, no, no! What is wrong with me? Why did I just say that? Kill me now.

Declan gave me a look. "Oh, really?" 

"Yes, really."

"Then who was it?"

"My, uh, twin sister. Her name is um, Breese." Why does stuff like this happen to me. Correction: Why do I put myself into these situations.

Declan took a sip out of his drink. "Well, that's funny, but I think that your twin sister is having an identity crisis. She called herself Reese at the beginning and end of the video."

I'm dead. Thank you to whoever put me out of my misery.

"Okay, so maybe I don't have a twin sister. but that video is basically invalid because I didn't know you. You were just a pretty face," I said and patted myself on the back. At least one thing I've said today actually sounded believable.