Chapter 27

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

___________________________________

Kavya Pov:

"No, never happening. It's too revealing and definitely not my kind. So please pick me something more comfortable.", I reasoned but she raised her brows at me.

"Do you still think I am ever gonna listen to your excuses? Huh?", she placed her arms over her hips while standing straighter.

"So I have no choice, right?", I pouted my lips as I showed her my puppy eyes.

She rolled her eyes, "That's not gonna work with me. Go and try it on.", she shoved it on my hand pushing me into her walk-in closet.

I stared at the outfit she has chosen for me. I should have acted as if I am sick or something. Partying is not my type of thing. What would Parth do if he comes to know about it? Speaking of him, my mind involuntarily drifted back to yesterday, I was almost on the verge of losing myself to him. What would've happened if we finished off what we had started? He probably would've laughed at my face on his success in making me look like a cheap sex craving bitch. There is no need to worry about him anyway, he must be in shooting or busy with his ......I hate to admit it, but anyway, may be he is busy with his girlfriend.

"What are you still doing in here?", Faiza stormed in gazing at me confusedly.

Looking down at the ground, "I am not gonna wear this.", I sounded very hopeless than I wanted to.

"Hey, is everything alright? You look quite disturbed from the morning. Is anything bothering you?". In a second she is by my side grabbing my hand in between hers and squeezing it.

"No.", I smiled at her or say, I tried to smile, "I am fine, why would you think like that. I am alright.", I nervously chuckled before looking down at our intertwined hands.

"Are you sure? But you don't look fine, Kavya. I know you better than yourself." I looked up to see her concern filled eyes. "Even if anything goes on, which surely does, just take a break from everything and enjoy this night with us. I swear it will be more fun."

"Yeah.", I nodded my head before forcing an assuring smile on my lips. "Can you just pick me something less revealing, no backless, no strapless and surely with neckline.", I listed out my conditions.

"You know, I have no problem if you don't have such dress which doesn't come under my category. I can get home right now, you guys go and enjoy the party."

She shook her head before giving me a stern look. "No way. Stop playing clever to me, okay? Wait, I think I do have a dress like that.", she searched through her dresses and finally pulled out one.

"Wow", my mouth formed an O shape just on getting a glimpse of it. It's a cocktail two-piece dress with a catchy silvery colour, the top has open at the sides which makes it to look more classy, adorned with sequins.

"You like it? Go and try this on.", she turned to leave the closet.

May be she is right. I should get a break from all of this, from all of him to be exact, his dramas, his flirting, his tantrums and his own way of romance. He is confusing me, one moment he hates me and another moment he smiles at me. Which side of him is true?