5

Old man jin has made a chatroom

Old man jin has added the following:

ChimChim
Bunnykook
Minsuga
Namjoon
Victory
Hoseokie

Old man jin has added you to the conversation.

.........................

OMJ:Hey!

V:Hey! You there!

NJ:HEY THERE!

BK:I see you over there!

HS:I want you to come here!

MS:first of all no, second stop that texting lyrics stuff..

Chim:For once i agree with him

Red queen: Yeah i kind of agree with both of them.

Chim: Hey little mama lemme whisper in ya ear, tell you something that ya might like to hear.

Red queen: Get a breath mint first and bleach your mouth and then we can talk.

Red queen: anyways, who made the shit at 7am? As i college graduate and a woman looking for a job at any animation/voice acting company i am finding sleep very valuable.

Bunnykook: you're complaining about sleep, yet im complaining about the sandal your pig ate!

Red queen: shut up, you probably provoked her in some way.

Chim chim: he actually kept teasing her with it and the pig chased both of us.

Red queen: see you provoked my baby.

MS:Can we all just you know shut up so i can sleep?  I have to finish these tracks for the festa with Rm.

NJ: Yeah, yoongi just mute the chat and. Go to bed. Ill finish half of the tracks. And you do some of them and we will let kook do the rest.

HS:Guys, does anyone want to ride out into the country with me later? I want these sweet apples that change the color of cotton candy after you bite them and it tastes like sweet candy.

BK:Nope

MS:Bye

NJ:i think not

Chim:sorry im in practice room dancing.

OLJ: im actually helping the manager.

V:Give me a minute, ill go with you. I just need to grab my tiger plush and put on my shoes.

HS: thanks 😭

V: Anytime.

Red queen: i would go but I'm tired and I'm trying to convince my nana up let me sleep longer. Have fun on your Apple run!

..........................

Chat End