*50*

-Annie's POV-

"Pass me the mascara" I tell Jayden

Me, Mads, Jayden, Indi and Rylie are getting ready in Indi's hotel room.
I take one last look at myself in the mirror. I went with a white dress with a long slit on the side. Mom was saying no, but with a little bit of convincing, I can wear anything.
Rylie snaps a photo of me and I post it on instagram.

Annie Leblanc

@annieleblanc- So excited 😆 @markthomas ❤️

View Comments

@indiannamassara✅- gorgeous 💞

@nanbaba- WAIT WHAT?!? she's going with Mark!!!

@missjaydenb✅- Slay girl🔥

@hanniefan- is mark her bf

@lovelyleblanc- plot twist,,, hayden where you at???

View More Comments

I slip on my white heels and we head into the limo.

• • •

"Hey Annie! long time no see" I hear Mark shout.
I turn around and see him, dressed up in a tuxedo and his hair perfectly done.
I go in for a big hug, i've missed him so much.

-Hayden's POV-

What the actual f*ck. Annie is going with Mark! since when has that happened.
We enter the party and I see Annie and Mark snuggled in a hug.
I can't focus on them all night. I need to distract myself.
We hop on the dance floor and start bopping to songs.

-Third Person-

Annie goes to the sitting area and Mark, Jayden, Matt and her have a seat. The sofa is full so she ends up sitting on Marks lap. But they are so close, it's not awkward.
Hayden passes by and fumes with jealousy when he sees them.
His fists clench and turn white.
Mark rests his hand on the small of her back and hayden can't take it anymore her walks over to them, but before he can punch Mark in the nose, Caden pulls him back.
'she moved on' Hayden thought to himself.

-Annies POV-

We all dance in to the music like there's no tomorrow.
This party has been so fun.
"Hey Annie, do you like Mark more than a friend?" Mads asks.
"no no no, he is like my older brother, I only love him like that, i've known him for ages and plus, we've kissed before. Not like romantic kisses, but just pecks every now and then" I explain.

"IM LOOSING MY MIND JUST A LITTLE!" we scream to the top of our lungs.
"I love you guys so much" i say

"aww me too"

"same"

"back at ya"

-Third person-

"Bye Annie" Mark says, he is leaving with his other friends.
"We have to hang out again" Mark says while wrapping his arms around her waist pulling into a hug. Hayden stares hoping Mark would just get lost.
"Yeah, totally I had so much fun"

"me too" he says

"Bye"

"Bye mark"

She pecks his lips and Hayden turns red. He runs over there and punches Mark straight in the jaw.
Hayden is 15 and Mark is 16, but Mark isn't as strong as him.
"hayden! what the f*ck" Annie yells while checking if Mark is alright.
"Get a life dude" Mark says. Hayden does in for another punch but Mark pushes him away and says, "stop it man" he leaves and Hayden and Annie are left there.
"What the hell is wrong with you"
annie yells.

"why did you kiss him"

"HE IS LITERALLY LIKE MY ILDER BROTHER, I HAVE KNOWN HIM SINCE I WAS 5, what the hell Hayden!
I expected much better from you!"

"I can't bear to see you with another guy"

"Don't you get it Hayden! we are over, O-V-E-R, your the one that hurt me in the first place" annie's screams while she cries her eyes out

"I came here to get over you, and you make such a big scene! I don't think I can ever forgive you" she says and runs into Jaydens arms.
The whole of Annie's group hug her and rush out the party and head home.

-Hayley's POV-

I did not expect that from Hayden, Annie sits on our bed leaning against the head board.
I climb onto her lap and say, "forget about it, your an amazing, independent women, he doesn't deserve you"
Annie stopped crying a while ago and i'm glad.
She nods and lays down on top of my with her leg draped around me.
"Thanks Hayley, I love you so much"

"I love you too" I say as she kisses me goodnight.

_________________
_____

💛💚💛💚
____________________
_______