Chapter 3

Chap. 3

My room is huge. It is at least three times bigger than my room at Liam’s apartment. Speaking of Liam, or thinking I guess I should say, where the hell is he? He said he would wait for me. I wonder if he is in the bathroom or something. I hope he didn’t go exploring around the house and get lost. Oh well I’ll find him later. “Thank you for showing me to my room Will” I said turning to him. “It was no problem. How about in half an hour I bring the kids down to meet you?”

“That would be great Will.”

“And didn’t you say that your brother was going to be here?”

“Yes, but I have no idea where he went or if he has left, and I’m sorry if he is wondering around your house.”

“It’s fine; don’t worry about it for all we know Kate could have convinced him to play dolls with her. I’ll go see if he is in there.”

“Thank you so much I’ll call him and I’m sorry about this.” I’m going to kill my brother when I see him. How could he just go off like that when I told him to stay in my room but of course he just had to ignore me and go off without a note or anything! So now I have to call him.

“Hello?” he says answering the phone.

“Where are you?! I thought you were going to stay in my room!”

“Well Kate saw me, we had a conversation and she asked me to play dolls with her and of course I said yes.”

“Alright well do you know how you got to her room because I don’t?”

“Kate and I shall come and get you…your boss just walked into the room I’ll call you back.”

“Wait don’t …” and he just had to hang up.

******************************************************************************

    Liam’s Point Of View

How much shite did my sister pack? God she really needs to learn to pack light. It’s not like she couldn’t just stop by my apartment and pick up stuff she left behind at some point. I think this is the last bag. She better appreciate me doing this for her, there are a lot of steps leading to her room. Finally done, now I can just lie down on her bed and relax.

I heard the door open thinking it was Amanda I say “Hey, how did the meeting go?”

“Who are you?” said a little voice. Alright that definitely is not my sister. I look up and see a little girl. It must be the kid Amanda will be looking after.

“I’m Liam, Amanda’s older brother. And who might you be?”

“My name is Kate. Do you want to play with me?”

“I would love to play with you!”

“YAY! Let’s go to my room, that’s where my dolls are.”

She took me down to her room. I know I was supposed to stay in her room but who could say no to such a cute little kid? No one that’s who. While we were playing she told me about her older brother and how he stopped talking when his dad got engaged. Now if I were him I would have broken up with her if my son stopped talking because of that. She also told me about how the lady was mean to her but liked my sister because she was nice and pretty. Man this girl sure could talk. Then my phone started to ring, probably Amanda wondering where I am.

“Hello?”

“Where are you?! I thought you were going to stay in my room!”

“Well Kate saw me, we had a conversation and she asked me to play dolls with her and of course I said yes.”

“Alright well do you know how you got to her room because I don’t?”

“Kate and I shall come and get you…your boss just walked into the room I’ll call you back.” I hung up on her and she will most likely yell at me later for it but oh well.

I got up to introduce myself to him “Hi Sir, I’m Liam Larson, Amanda’s brother.”

“Hi nice to meet you and please call me Will. I don’t think I’m old enough to be called Sir anyway.”

“Sorry about going around your house it’s just when Kate asked me to play I couldn’t say no.”

“Oh I know that’s why I got a nanny or else I would never get work done because I would be playing with them all day long.”

“Do you mind telling me how to get back to Amanda’s room so I can say goodbye?”

“I’ll go get her you can just keep playing with Kate.”

“Great. And again sorry about just going around your house.”

“Really don’t worry about it.”

******************************************************************************

    Amanda’s POV

Now I’m going to have to wait to see who comes and gets me. I wonder what Xavier is like; I hope I can somehow get him to talk. It doesn’t have to be me he talks to. It’s all Ms. Wilson’s fault; she does not deserve someone like Will. He is too kind and caring and hot for her, he could do so much better than her he needs someone that will love his kids as much as he does. Now don’t think this is just me saying that we should be together, although I wouldn’t mind that, I mostly want to sleep with him. His ass looks amazing in his dress pants and his shirts are just tight enough to see the outline of his muscles that look oh so sexy. “Amanda!” oh shit it’s Will. Well it’s a good thing I was not thinking out loud. “Sorry I was in my own world.”

“It’s fine. I found your brother in Kate’s room playing with her, I told him that I would come get and get you while he continued to play with her.”

“Sorry about that. I just can’t take that boy anywhere.” He laughed at that and man was it sexy. “Its fine Kate seemed to be having fun with him. I’ll come to take you to them then get Xavier so that you can meet him.”

“Alright let’s go!”