43; I did something, i shouldn't have

CHAPTER 43

[ JEONGGUK'S POINT OF VIEW ]

Night has befallen me, wrapping the day in its dark blanket. The sun slowly set against the horizon allowing the full moon rise to its glorious beauty.

The once salmon and purple sky transforms into a vast expense of jet- black that engulf the town A canopy of luminous stars materialize amongst the ocean of blackness. Some are dull, merely flicking into existence every now and then.

The darkness begins to surround me. I like the night; it hides my flaws, my imperfections. The moon guides me through the night.

I have grown used to having the warming orange glow of streetlamps as their light filtering around the area. I walk through the empty and lonely street alone and by myself with hands stuff into my pockets.

I missed this.. I missed Busan while living in Seoul. Not only this, being in Seoul brought amazing memories too, like you.

A faint smile lingers on my lips as my thoughts again fill up with the only person, you.

Even if you don't want me back, it won't stop me from admiring the beauty you are, in and out. A pure soul with grace, that's what you are in my eyes. And I hope the best for you.

For you I could pretend like I am happy when I am sad. For you I could pretend I am strong when I am hurt. For you.. I could be anything you want me to be.

But then again I am not quite sure what I have for you, if it's really true love? Or I enjoy the feeling of excitement I get, when I annoy Park Jimin.

Having my heart broken helped me understand the true weight of holding on to the wrong person.

One more turn, and I reach to the familiar colony. The same colony I spent my childhood in, played around with my friends. I recall every memory while passing through the way.

The familiar not so big house in sight, I smile, increasing my pace now. I jog towards the iron gates and push them open. My dog, Gureum starts to bark when he sees me entering the house gates.

"Hey, it's just me," I purr, crouching down to pat him, make him feel familiar with my scent and touch. Slowly, he calms down as he recognises me. "Good boy," I giggle, picking up and carrying my cute little dog inside the house building.

"Mom, dad, Hyung!!"

I call out for them, closing the front door behind, putting Gureum down to rush inside. I hear loud footsteps coming down, hurriedly and that's when I see my older brother standing in front of me.

"Hyung!"

I rush to hug him tightly as he hugs me back with some amount of love. He pats my back and my butt, fondly. I giggle, pulling away from him as ruffles my hair and put my head into a lock as he used to when we were kids.

"My little jeonggukie is growing up so well," He says, ruffling my hair while tightening the lock of arm around my neck. I smirk before pushing his arm away in a blink of an eye and stand straight in front of him.

"I am no more your little jeonggukie," I wink, laughing at how his shocked expressions. He snorts, punching on my chest lightly, "What are you feeding on, muscle pig?"

As we walk through the hallway to go into the living area. I wrap my arm around his shoulders, smirking cockily, "Well, that's a secret you know,"

My older brother laughs, smacking the back of my head and I let him do it because even though I hate when someone does that, I missed when my brother does this to me.