Ten

"Please don't go!" I cried as he walked away from me. His face was cold and emotionless as he watched me cry. A man came up behind me then, pulling my arm, dragging me away from my father.

"This is for your own good Ara," my father sighed. I screamed as I was dragged away by a bad man, into the training room, where I'd basically live for the next few years of my life.

"Father! Father please!"

But he was gone. And I was left alone in the same building I'd first met Jungkook, with someone I would grow to hate more and more each day.

-

When I woke up I was sweating. It felt quite disgusting to be honest, waking up in a pool of your own sweat, I wouldn't recommend it. As I sat up, I felt a presence in the room.

I wasn't alone.

I looked over my shoulder quickly, and gasped at who I saw. It was the last person I expected to see there, out of all the boys, I would've never guessed.

"How are you?" Jin's soothing voice spoke. He hesitantly walked closer to me, looking at me nervously with each step he took. It was like he was walking towards an injured animal, and for some reason that made me feel uncomfortable as he looked at me.

"Um," I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. "I'm fine," I sigh, avoiding his eyes. I feel the bed dip and I gasp, seeing Jin sitting down next to me.

"Relax," he chuckles. "I'm not Yoongi." I smile a little at his joke, glad he lightened the mood a little. "And I know you're not fine, I just thought I'd ask to be polite," he shrugs.

"Thanks," I scoff, sending him a small smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I am here to tell you that Namjoon pulled some strings and got you your things from your house," Jin starts. I gasp at his words, my eyes lighting up. "And I'm also here to tell you there's food downstairs," Everything coming out of Jin's mouth just keeps getting better and better. "And that Jungkook wants to talk to you." Never mind.

"You were doing so well Jin, I was about to hug you in happiness," I tease. Jin mocks a hurt expression which makes me laugh. It's probably the first time I've laughed in months. "I don't have to talk to him do I?" I question, hoping the older boy will be on my side.

"No, you don't," He sighs. "But you should." I groan loudly, knowing he's right. But I didn't want to talk to Jungkook. I didn't think I could without becoming a wreck, he made my emotions go crazy.

"Can I at least enjoy the good things you told me before I have to talk to the devil himself?" I sigh.

"Who said you were going to talk to me?"

I look up over Jin's shoulder to see Yoongi, leaning against my door frame with a smirk on his face. He looks so cocky the way he's standing. I just wanna punch that smirk off of his face.

"It was a good morning," I sigh, looking at Jin who's trying to hold in his laughter. "Go, I want to get changed." I push Jin off the bed. He walks towards the door and Yoongi lets him pass by, but he stays put. "Are you deaf?" I glare at him.

"No I can hear just fine, I just don't listen to you," Yoongi saunters into my room casually. I roll my eyes and get up from the bed, looking at him in annoyance.

"What do you want?" I snap. Yoongi whistles, shaking his head slowly. The look in his eyes is something I've seen before, a darkness, one I'd never liked.

"See that's why I'm here," He says lowly. "Because of your attitude. I need to let you know that, even though you're a Kim in Namjoon and the others eyes, you aren't shit to me." Yoongi suddenly advances on me, backing me up against the wall. "You have no right to be here, I dont care what happened to you, you don't belong," He spits out. His face is so close to mine I can feel his hot breath on my face.

"You're right," I say to his surprise. "I don't belong here." Yoongi looks at me dumbfounded, he did not expect me to say that. "But you don't have any right to come in here and threaten me like an complete asshole," Yoongis eyes harden, this is what he was expecting. "I suggest you leave." I turn push against his chest and he moves back. I can barely step one foot before Yoongi grabs both my shoulders and slams me against the wall again.

"This isn't your territory princess," Yoongi growls. "You don't make the rules, you have no power," I wince as he digs his nails into my skin. "You being here puts all of us in a lot of danger, you're a liability, and it's just a matter of time before I convince Namjoon to cast you out. Because like it or not, you are nothing to us." He let's go of my shoulders and backs away from me, looking at me with a disgusted face. "Enjoy your time here while it lasts," he smirks, and like that he turns on his heel and leaves the room.

I didn't realize it until then but I was breathing really hard. What he said scared me. Would Namjoon really get rid of me? It was true I was putting them in danger but after what he said in the car, would he do it?

Slowly, I peel myself off the wall and walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. Stripping my clothes off I quickly hopped into the shower, cleansing myself of the previous day and that interaction with Yoongi. Why does he hate me so much?

After my shower I walk over to the closet and smile when I see Jin was telling the truth; my things were there. I pick our a simple tank top and jeans and throw them on. My hair was still wet when I walked out of the bedroom but I didn't care, it'd dry curly and be fine.

I practically ran down the stairs, realizing I hadn't really eaten since I'd gotten here, two days ago. I was running so fast, I wasnt looking where I was going and so, I ran right into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaim, instantly feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay-oh, Hey Ara," Taehyung looks down at me, a smile appearing on his face as he does. My eyes widen at the sound of his voice. It was deeper than usual, must be his morning voice.

"I-Um, Hi," I stutter out like an idiot.

"How are you? I mean-like- I know how you are, probably not good-I mean not that I-I don't know how you feel I just-"

"Taehyung," I cut him off, smiling widely at his cute rambling. "Calm down," I hold my hand over my mouth to stifle the laughter coming out of my mouth.

"Sorry," his cheeks turn a shade of pink and he begins to fidget awkwardly with his hands. "I'm also sorry for hugging you yesterday, that must've been, you know, weird." Taehyung hangs his head, looking like a sad puppy.

"No, no," I shake my head. "Actually, thank you for that," I find myself saying. "I know I'm not exactly welcome here but, thank you for making me feel welcome."

"Yeah-uh yeah of course that's what I was doing, welcoming you," Taehyung laughs nervously. "With open arms." He jokes.

"Let's go get some food," I nod at the kitchen thats just in my sight. "I'm starving." I grab his hand and pull him towards the kitchen, only I didn't know Taehyung was so clumsy.

With a squeak I fell back and hit the floor, Taehyung falling right on top of me. He'd tripped over his own two feet.

I watch as he lifts himself off of my body, hovering over it. He's so close to my face our noses are touching. I don't know why but my heart starts to beat faster in my chest. Having such a beautiful boy so close, really has an effect on you. 

"You okay?" He asks, still hovering above me. I nod slowly, afraid to open my mouth. My eyes trail over his face, landing on his plump lips. I wonder what it'd be like to kiss them...wait what?

"Uh, we should-"

"Wow Taehyung, looks like you got over your fear of talking to girls."

-

Hi guys! Thank you so much for 200 reads ahh! Thank you for all the funny and nice comments too :)

My finals are done! Yay!

Hope you like the chapter :)))

Remember to vote, comment, and share!