6

(Im sorry for not updating sooner)

BEN pov

Ok. So. What do I do now? Just sit and wait for my roomie/crush/hottest guy ever to return

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I answered afraid of who it is.

"BEN will you come play dress up with me?" Sally, I thought

"Sure." I say simply

"Ok Jeff is gonna play too." And with that she took my hand and led me to her room.

OH MY ZOLGO!

Jeff the killer is wearing a f*cking princes peach dress and it even has the crown

Sally handed me a dress; it was green with a black ribbon around the waist line and glitter rimmed the bottom.

"Go put it on." Sally said excitedly

Time skip

"Would you like some more tea princes Jeffery?" I ask

"Why, yes, princes BEN." He said a calm tone

"It's getting late, I better get to bed." Sally yawned "Oh yeah you can keep the dresses so we can play again some time."

I changed into my triforce pjs and crawl into my bed. Looking over at Toby's bed which was empty. The sheets were still unfolded and messy.

It's like 1:45 am and I still can't sleep.

I hear the door open and seen a figure looming in the door frame.

Oh dear god whom the heck is it.

A ticking sound cascaded across the room, Clockwork. Oh dear Zolgo she's going to try and kill me.

"Hey BEN, you can't sleep either huh?" She asked

What the he- " No not with out Toby. I don't know if he's safe or not and it just worries me."

"I understand I'm worried too, but its Toby he'll be fine. Aaand he'd want you to get some rest. I doubt he wants you awake and worried."

I nod.

"YEAH SO GO TO SLEEP!" Jeff yelled from his room which was next to mine/Toby's.

Clocky sighed. "Get some rest, and if you want I'll stay in here until you fall asleep ok?"

"Ok." I say as she sat on my bed and stroked my hair mumming softly.

Soon I fell asleep dreaming of the sexiest man alive

Tobias Erin Rogers...

(Sorry for the short chapter I'm going to try harder next time. Also thank you all for support even if you don't comment or vote, and thank you to those who do comment and vote. I love having my phone blow up. Ok bye my gay shippers)