Chapter 43, Earthworms

A/N: In celebrating our first 250k reads, this quarter million, I have another bonus chapter for y'all! Most of you goldies wanted one from Mysterious Fucker's POV and the tribe has spoken!

PS: THIS WAS A BONUS CHAPTER BUT BECAUSE IT'S SO IMPORTANT AND Y'ALL KEEP SKIPPING BONUS CHAPTERS, I'M MAKING THIS AN ACTUAL CHAPTER.

Nobody's story starts with nothing

It's not just a blank page life hands you and then 'whoop, go fill it with great adventures and be who destiny needs you to be'.

No.

Everyone has a big-ass prologue they get to start with. How they came to be. How their parents loved each other or how it took weeks to decide on a name.

My prologue, however, would consist out of three words.

He had nothing.

And I guess, I still don't have much, but at least I've got more then what my prologue introduced me with. 

Abandoned, left at the doorstep of an orphanage, I had to try and figure out who I need to be by myself. Don't worry, I'll spare you the sob story of poor me and how the orphanage treated me and how I ended up mixed with gangs.

I didn't have a choice but to except the offer a gang leader made me. I would be whatever he needed me to be and be nice to his two spoiled kids. His wife, I'd have to admit, is a friendly lady that treated me well.

And then, at the start of some miracle chapter, I got the opportunity to meet a fallen universe. Not star or moon or ocean or even life itself could describe the girl I got to meet.

"The Sterling gang are advertising their prized daughter. Believed to be a beauty, but it's really not the girl that's got my interest," I heard my leader say to his wife and eldest child.

"What is it, Father?" the boy sighed.

We were the same age, but a major difference in personalities.

"Don't be stupid, Son. Forming an alliance with the Sterling gang is crucial. We won't have a choice but to send out a proposal," my leader said.

"There's no way, I'm marrying someone I don't know," his son shot back.