Sarah??

I awoke to my phone buzzing, remembering all the talk last night about a hacker I quickly clicked onto it. It was a chat room, I saw Jumin's icon and smiled a bit before clicking onto the chatroom.

Yoosung: A hacker?!HACKER?!?!?!

Jumin: ...

Mc: Jumin, slept well?

I ignored Yoosung's fear and wanted the attention of Jumin, I let out a yawn rubbing my eyes when I noticed my name brought up on the group chat.

Jumin: Did you sleep well Mc?

Mc: I actually couldn't, I was too nervous

I giggled at my message, knowing full well that some point today I would catch up on it by accident, I felt happy watching Jumin reasure me. I noticed Yoosung changing the conversation to his badly made Omurice, I felt hungry before crawling out of bed towards the kitchen. I open my fridge look inside and start to imagine Jumin eating an elegant meal, I feel my face feel hot and grab some milk placing the bottle on my face to cool down. I pull out some butter and bread, and go to another cupboard for crisps, after being reminded daily to eat by the boys.

Mc: Jumin, what elegant meal did you have for breakfast today?

Jumin: I had a sparkling Dazzling Diamond Perrieux.♛

I feel my eyes fill with stars as I start imagining what the food looked like "Diamonds?!" I fantasise about standing in a shining kitchen with Jumin, looking down at the diamonds on the plate to eat. However reality snapped back to me, my gaze fell around the kitchen I was sat in, the loneliness seemed to grow on me.

Jumin: I decided to send security guards to everyone

Yoosung: Good Idea ★

A chill runs up my spine as I remember how truly alone I am, I sit up from my slouch let and let out a deep breath. "I can't make him worry" I smiled to myself shrugging the idea of the hacker out of my mind.

Mc: Jumin, I think you're so kind to make sure everyone is safe.

Jumin: The safety of the RFA memebers is an important issue to me.

I roll my eyes at his formality and finsish my sandwhich and start to clean up any mess I've made. Sleep looms over me, causing me to slam the fridge door open, I grab out some iced coffee and drink it. I sigh with slight relief before I move to the sofa before returning to the chat, they were talking about my safety.

Jumin: Mc, you'll have to be cautious as well.

Mc: I will, I will do everything I can

I watch the chat room not reading any messages, a couple cat icons pop up which I ignore. My mind falling to Jumin sat at home with Elizabeth curled on his lap holding a glass of red wine, moving my gaze to the chat I notice Yoosung was gone and return attention to the chat.

Jumin: I hope, nothing dangerous happens to you.

Mc: Thanks for your concerns

Jumin: Be careful not to get involved in any danger.

I leave the chat room, just as I place down my phone my alarm goes off, jumping at the sudden noise, I turn it off. Quickly running to my bed side and pull out some ampthetaime, medicine tailored especially for narcolepsy, I grab the water from the side of my bed and swallow my tablets. I get call from Seven to which I answer

707: "When are you going to tell everyone about your narcolepsy?" Confusion over takes me and I look towards the camera's around my room.

Mc: "How could you tell from watching me with a camera?" I hear him laughing on the other line causing me to quickly scowl towards the camera.

707: "I am in charge of the RFA private life, and~ because your hiding you narcolepsy I have to know about it." I let out a sigh and answers Seven's previous question

Mc: "If it ever comes up then I'll ask it" I could feel his mischeivous look through radiating from the camera and quickly shout "But that doesn't mean you should bring it up"

707: "Fine then, secrets are more sweet when there secrets right" I roll my eyes and stick out my tonuge at the camera. He laughs cheerfully before he concludes "But if you ever meet up with them you'll have to tell them just incase, if you don't then I will" Never hearing Sevens stern tone I try to hold my composure

Mc: "W-why would you do that?" I hear him sigh

707: "You safety is priority, if you were to go out without them knowing then you could get seriously hurt" biting my lip, I had a vision of Jumin worried face in my mind, seven smiles "Well cya then~" I stare down at my phone and then up at the camera.

----Time skip----

Suddenly my eyes open, I look down to see I'm on the sofa clutching my phone. I look on it to see notifications joining a chat with Zen and Jumin bickering about body guards, until Zen notices me.

Zen: Mc... Nothing happened right? are you ok?

Mc: I'm fine... But Jumin your still at the office?

Jumin: I am.

I furrowed my eyebrows at what he said and turn on the sofa to face a camera watching me only to turn over after I feel Sevens eyes on me. I watch the chat blow up with grey and pale blue bubbles as I zone out. My thoughts too focused on what Seven said to me. I felt bad for keeping it a secret but its always been a burden to me, I don't want to burden the others with more worry. "Only if I get invited anywhere will I tell" I mumble to myself turning around to look at the camera.

Zen: Chicken and whine?;;;

Mc: Wine! Yes, I love to have red wine with chicken parmigiana.

Jumin: Cute.

I re-read the message making sure I didn't read it wrong, nope, Jumin just said that. My phone fell to my side as I smiled holding my cheeks, never did I ever think Jumin would say such a thing.

Jumin: I remember she said we were going to get engaged.

Mc: What?! Oh... Uhm...

Jumin: ...What she said was not important

The smile that lingered on my face quickly disappears, feeling hurt that horrible woman can go see Jumin and I'm stuck in a secret apartment. Zen starts to tease Jumin for managing to get a woman, I smile to myself before sending

Mc: I think someday you might find someone, I'm sure of it.

Jumin: Well... I dont know about now.

I sink into my seat and and hold back tears, I expected him to say hopefully too. I felt my heart break, I knew Jumin was bad with his words but boy did that hurt. I look back to the chat room to see Jumin had left

Mc: Jumin should be fine, right...?

Zen: He'll be fine since you're worried about him.

---Another TIME SKIPPPPP---

I wake up on my floor, quickly shooting up after hearing my phone alarm ringing continuously. "Shit" I say standing up and taking more tablets. I notice a series of missed calls by Seven. I privately message him "Heya Seven, see you caught me falling asleep! I'm fine I ignored my meds alarm! Dont stress nothing's hurt" He quickly replys which catches me of guard "Thank God Mc~~ I didn't know what to do, I almost called Jumin for his private jet. ALMOST key word" I smile at the camera and heading towards my bed. I get ready and slide in, I notice a missed chat room, Jumin and Zen I roll my eyes thinking it'd be filled with an argument, but I was mistaken, it was actually what was happening. Jumin's dad was blinded by woman and was prepared to sell all of the company off to two women. I felt angry fester inside of me and couldn't rest so I sat up in bed preparing for a stalking session of Sarah and glam Choi. When I noticed him saying my name; he was ashamed of me, and only me, seeing him like this.