Chapter fifty seven

"Y quieres controlar mi mente, eh
Y todo el mundo quiere ser dueño de ella." I spun the 'promise' ring on my finger as Camila sung her verse in the booth.

I couldn't being myself to click the video link because I felt like it could ruin everything..I just felt it.

"Mama." I looked down as Ezra held his arms up. I smiled softly before pulling him onto my lap.

"I can't get over how adorable he is, hii." Camila cooed as she came to my side. "Can you take a picture of us really quick?" She asked as she handed me her phone.

I stood up with her as she kept kissing Ezra's bose to make him laugh. I smiled at the two kids as I snapped pictures.

"Aw this ones cute." I said as I clicked a picture to show her.

" I said as I clicked a picture to show her

"I really need to get my camera fixed." Camila laughed out as she looked at the quality. Apparently she scratched her camera because she kept spinning it on the table. "I'm gonna post it right now."

I sat back on the couch as the twins crawled around my body like puppies. Then I got a text.

[5:15]
Private: I see you haven't watched the video yet. Ignorance is not bliss Y/n.
Oh. Vanessa knows I have the video by the way. I sent it to her about five months ago.

I huffed before locking my phone. "Hey Cam, can you watch them while I run to the restroom really quick." She nodded and took my place.

I solemnly walked to the restroom as my phone burned in my hand with desire. I waited until everyone was out before I locked the door and leaned against the wall besides my head.

My fingers shook slightly as I went to the link, and clicked it. I waited impatiently as the link took me to a vimeo kind of website.

Taking in a deep breath as it loaded slowly, I sat against the seat just as I voice cane from my phone.

"Hey, is anyone her-"

Dodododo

Vanessa was facetiming me.

"Hey," I breathed out as she appeared on my screen.

She eyed me warily as she walked through some hall.

"Hi..everything okay?" I nodded as I unlocked the door and started back to the studio.

"Yeah, just peachy. How's the meetings?" I asked.

She huffed and dropped her head back. "Boring as hell. They pushed the shoot to tomorrow because of set issues. But um..has anything strange or weird happened this morning?"

I thought about telling the truth, telling her that some random was texting me stuff about her..but I didn't. I lied.

"Nah not really. Just recording this song." She nodded and I noticed her breathe out as if she was relieved or something.