- n e w | b o o k -

So....I've started a new book. I'm really excited for it and hope you all decide to take a chance on it :)

This helpline that I have created DOES NOT EXIST (I've added hashtags in the numbers so that no one attempts to call it, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea). I completely came up with this idea and I do not believe, to my knowledge that such a thing exists. In my opinion, it should. But...I don't think it does. Notify me if you think anything different. Apart from that...enjoy. 

The book is up on my profile if you'd like to check it out :)

So, without further ado, this is the extended summary of my new book: Never Alone

#

Never Alone Helpline is designed to unite people in any problems they may have. By dialling the number that suits you best, we match you up with someone who selected the same digits. This way people can communicate with people who share their pain and troubles. We believe that this is a much more effective way of dealing with mental health. While professional paid therapists may be able to help, they do not truly understand what their client is going through, specifically if they have not endured process of the mental illness themselves. By connecting people who may have shared similar experiences, young and old people alike can heal. You'd be surprised how much help learning about another's experiences can be. So, no, this is not a solution to heal mental illness. This is a chance to unite. To unite and remember that you are NEVER alone.

This service is completely free and is open to anyone who wishes to use it.

To apply just dial the number 01632 ###8

and add:

01: For Suicidal Thoughts (01632 ###801)

02: For Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (01632 ###802)

03: For Bipolar Disorder (01632 ###803)

04: For Borderline Personality Disorder (01632 ###804)

05: For Depression/Clinical Depression (01632 ###805)

06: For Antisocial Personality Disorder (for this particular number you will need permission from a responsible and certified person in order to ensure safety) (1632 ###806)

07: For SchizoAffective Disorders (01632 ###807)

08: For Anxiety Disorders (01632 ###808)

09: For Autism Spectrum Disorders (01632 ###809)

10: For PTSD or if you are struggling to recover from a traumatic event (01632 ###810)

#

Elliot Davis is not okay.

And he admits it.

He can't love his girlfriend in the way that he's supposed to, no matter how much she loves him.

He can't live up to the success of his brothers.

He can't enter his house without being haunted by the memories that reside there.

He can't get his dad out of prison.

He can't make his mum smile again.

He can't do anything but call up a helpline in the faint hope that he might find someone as messed up at him.

#

Isabella Anderson is one of the few survivors of a school shooting in California. Despite the miraculousness of her survival, she finds herself wishing that the bullets had found their way into her body instead of her brain. Still haunted by the horrifying images, she escapes to England in an attempt to rid herself of the terrifying memories. Living with her aunt, she is encouraged to call up a helpline that will allow her to connect with people as broken as her.