Chapter 18 Pt 2

Since I just reached 12k reads, here's the awaited chapter! Enjoy :)

No POV

Axels is completely torn without his mate. His wolf is completely on edge and has tried to kill everyone that has approached him.

He doesn't understand how someone could just take her without anyone seeing. Is there a traitor? Is this his fault? Maybe he shouldn't have left her alone?

And the most important question is, how did the guards not stop the person who took her?

He nearly tore all her guards heads off but decided to lock them in the dungeon instead...

Axel walked out of his and Helena's house and walked into the pack house. No one dared to step in his way.

Though the pack was depressed at the disappearance of their Luna, no one was going through what Axel was going through.

But how could they? They didn't get their soulmate ripped away from them. They don't have hundreds of people that want their mate for themselves.

Axel slammed open the cell doors, his heavy footsteps the only sound audible in the cold metal basement.

He opened the ones that held Weston, Fred, Dan, and Jose. They were all chained tightly to the brick walls.

Axel walked towards Dan who visibly coward away in fear, even though he has no reason to. Axel had been told Dan was training the pups the day Helena went missing, therefore taking him out of the list of people who could've been apart of the plan to take his mate away.

Axel ripped the chains that held Dan against the wall apart with his bare hands, sending waves of fear through the other guards.

If he could rip metal chains apart with his hands, what else is he capable of?

Dan sat there unsure of what to do.

"Get up, you're free." Axel said, not a trace of sympathy for the man who was chained to the wall for no reason.

Dan stood up and hurried out, not even glancing at the other chained guards in fear that Axel will suspect him of trying to help them out.

"Enjoy every breath you take, you never know when you'll take your last." Axel growled then slammed the cell shut, locking it and storming out.

He went to his moms house, seeking comfort from his parents. They are almost as bad as Axel is, but they are more experienced in controlling their emotions. He sat on his parents couch in the comforting embrace of his mother, letting out his tears, knowing that his mother would never judge him for crying.