Watching Cookie Play With Her Kitten.

*Lucious Comes Home From Work And Catches Cookie In The Act*

3rd Person POV

Lucious called Cookie as he had finally finished his long and hard day of working at Empire. He was to stay behind longer today, while Cookie had the chance to go home and either rest or get dinner started if she felt like it. He picked up his phone, and sailed her number as he exited the building.

C- Hello?

L- Hey baby I'm off of work, I'm on my way home.

C- Well since you on your way can you pick up some avocados from the grocery store, I wanna make some guacamole with our fajitas tomorrow..

L- I'm so glad you're making that, you make the best guacamole and fajitas, it's been awhile..

C- I know that's why I want to start making it again, baby...

L- Well I'll pick that up for you, are you making something tonight?

C- I'm tired, Lucious...

L- Alright Alright, I'll just whip us up something small..

C- okay, I'll see you when you get here..

L- Alright, I love you.

C- I love you too, lu

L- see you

He hung up the phone, and got into his black SUV. He drove down the road to the grocery store, anonymously trying to move his way through so that fans don't ambush him, and got what Cookie asked for. He also ended up getting a couple other food items, since every time you go into Jewel Osco, you can never only get one thing.

He got back into his car, and drove back to his home.

...

After about 30 minutes, he finally arrived at his large mansion. He got out of the car and proceeded inside. He unlocked the downstairs door, and walked inside. "Cooks, baby I'm home!" He called. No response. He walked into the kitchen, and began to take the small amount of grocers out of the two bags they filled. He quickly put them away, once he began to throw the bag away, he heard a slight sound from upstairs. He raised an eyebrow. "Cooks?" He called. No answer.

He began to make his way up the stairs quietly. He approached their bedroom. He saw the door freaked open. He didn't see any clothes laying around, or shoes that weren't his. He didn't think that anyways. He heard a little sound. As he got closer, the sounds became clearer. Like moans.

He peeked inside the door, slightly opening it. And what he saw, shocked him;

He saw his Cookie Monster, completely naked, back arched, eyes closed, hips rocking, and legs wide open with her fingers inside of her.

"Ah...Mm...Mm...Mmm...Ahhh..." she moaned, her gripping her nipples while her long straight black hair slightly covered the other. She had her back arched so deeply, her forehead was on the bed.

Lucious couldn't control himself. He hadn't caught her doing that in so many years. Before Hakeem was born. He slowly creepy inside. He whispered to himself, but possibly a little to loud. "Oh fuck.." He seductively groaned. Cookies head snapped up, and she gasped in surprise. She quickly reached for the sheets and attempted to cover her body. "Oh my god, Lucious!" She Shouted.

"Why did you stop?" He asked her. "What do you mean why?" She asked him. "I wanted to watch..." He smirked. She rolled her eyes. He walked over to her and kissed her. "It's Alright Cooks.." He said. "What made you wet?" He asked her. "When we started talking about dinner on the phone, it reminded me of that time we had sex in the kitchen.." Cookie Said, looking away.

He let out a single chuckle. "Yeah, that was an experience.." he said. "Keep going.." He Continued. "Keep going?...Lucious.." Cookie Said. He bit his lip. "Keep going baby...I wanna see you do it.." he said. She took her bottom lip into her mouth. He kissed her lips. "Don't be shy baby, show me how you pleasure yourself when I'm not around.." he flirted. He kissed her neck and bit her bottom lip. She felt herself turning red. "Are you sure?" She asked him. "I'm sure..." he smiled. "Okay.." She Said. Cookie moved the sheets from her body, and she got back into her position.

Lucious went over to her vanity, and got the chair. He moved it to the end of the bed, so he could sit and watch her play with herself. She slowly reached her hand back between her legs. "Yes baby.." he whispered. He sat down in the seat, staring closely.

"Don't be scared, remind me how you used to do it." He whispered. She looked at him, and smiled innocently. She let out a little laugh and he smiled too. She slowly raised her hand up to her mouth, and licked it. "Yes baby wet it.." he whispered. She started to massage her folds again, and moans started to roll back out.

"Mm....Mmmm....Ah...Ah.." she moaned. He bit his lip, feeling his hardness start to arise. She arched her back, her legs back to being completely wide open. She strained out her moans, massaging her breasts. "Just like that.." Lucious whispered. "Mmmmm...Ah...Ah..Oh.." she moaned. She moved her hands slightly faster, rubbing her clit. Her wetness was so shiny, and Cookie closed her eyes again. She slowly started to stick her middle and ring finger into her entrance. She began to pump at a steady pace. She then took them out for a second, and raised them up to her lips. "Fuck...that's right, taste yourself baby.." Lucious quietly whispered. She put them back into her. "Ah...! Mmmmm...! Mm! Mm! Mmmhmmm..!" She exclaimed. She felt herself reached her peak, her thrusting started to become faster and faster. "I'm gonna cum...! Ah..!" She felt her climax happen. She then slipped her wet and moist fingers out of herself, and rubbed them all over her folds. She rocked her hips onto her her hand. She tugged at her breasts, opened her folds with her fingers and slid them right in between. Lucious couldn't get over how sexy her moans were, they were so deep and like she was ready to laugh, but gets cut off by an orgasm.

She then continued her rubbing. "Mmmmm.." She moaned. Lucious was rubbing his crotch through his suit pants. "Cum again for me baby.." he whispered. She sucked on her fingers again, and she started to turn over.

Her ass then appeared, and Cookie laid on her stomach with her hands between her legs. "Fuck yes..look at that ass.." he said. She looked over her should at Lucious. He seemed to be enjoying it, so she continued. She rubbed her folds, rotating her hips. She moaned as she laid her head down. She felt her pleasure building back up again. "Ahhhh...oh fuck..." she moaned. Her wetness could be heard; sticky and mushily sexy sounding. "Ooooh....Mmm..!" She moaned. She stuck her fingers inside of herself. She stuffed them as far as she could. She began to raise up her stomach and backside, allowing her to finger herself easier. "Damn baby. Shit..." Lucious whispered. She started to shake her ass, moving her hips up and down on top of her fingers. Her pleasure went through the roof. Lucious grinned at her ass shaking, revealing all of her assets better. "Ahhhhh..Hmmmm! Fuck...Ahh! Ahhhhh! Oh my god...Mmmmm.." She Said, gentling herself down after almost reaching her climax. She took out her fingers, and put them into her mouth, sucking off her juices. She then put her hand behind her back, and massaged her folds from behind. Then she used her other hand and moved it under her body to massage her clit.

"Yes baby..yeah use both hands.." he said. She began to pump them into her quickly. She wanted to release again so badly. "Keep fingering yourself, baby. So sexy.." whispering Lucious. His hardness was nearly ripping his pants. He started to undo them, and remain in his boxers instead. He loved the view he was getting. Cookie bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Oooooh...! Auuuhhhhhh..! Mmm!" She moaned. She held her breath for a second. "Ahh!" She exclaimed. She let out a shriek as she climaxed, and she calmed down immediately. She then just began to gently massage herself again with her hand completely. She let out a little chuckle. "Mmm.." Lucious whispered. Her eyes remained closed. Lucious quietly got up, and walked over to Cookie. He pulled her ass high into the air, and she felt his member glide into her. She was so tired she could hardly move. "Shh, it's alright baby just relax and let me do the work.." he said. "You feel better now that you played with yourself?" He asked her. She nodded and he kissed her cheek. He began to go at an average speed, pounding into her. He couldn't wait any longer.

He was hoping he would walk in on Cookie again someday.

END

Hope you liked this update! Leave suggestions!