AMAZING NEWS!

You guys! Guess what? My dreams are about to come true like I'm not even kidding. Are you ready for this? I'm not even ready!

I just want to hug literally every single one of you because if it wasn't for you guys this would not be happening to me. I hope you're having a awesome day, and I hope what I'm about to say is going to make it better.

Here it goes:

I'm getting published!

I know; I KNOW! I can't believe it either. It feels like the biggest plot twist of my life! This is my dream becoming real.

You guys don't know how much you mean to me! You have been with me every step of the way since I started writing Kissing Olivia Winchester in 2014 (I know that's like forever ago) but you have stuck with me for so long! And I just want to thank you all so much!

Thank you for joining me on the rollercoaster/feels ride that is Kissing Olivia Winchester. I love writing so much, and I'm so grateful that I have friends like you with whom I can share it with.

As a token of my gratitude—and because you guys are the best and, therefore, deserve the best—I will be giving away never-before-seen content!

You get a bonus chapter! And you get a bonus chapter! Everybody gets a bonus chapter!

The Kissing Olivia Winchester is going to be published on June 23, 2018. I know that this may be hard to grasp especially since my story means so much to a lot of you. For copyright reasons however, my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing. T I'm still here on Wattpad, will continuing writing just like I always do. In the sense of being professional (and like a actual writer which I totally am now which is just crazy) I have to abide by the rules so please do understand.

They are also setting up a professional website for me. (I'm really feeling legit writer vibes, you guys!) On this site, you can participate in a book cover contest for Kissing Olivia Winchester. You can create and submit the cover you've always wanted and imagined for the story. And who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to have his/her name in print on the book itself and on its cover!

You? A book cover artist? Imagine that! What an awesome opportunity!

The following are the things you need to know before joining the contest:

• Send the covers to my agent at ftwagent@gmail.com on or before June 8, 2018

• Know that if we choose your cover, you will get credit on the physical cover and inside the book. If you're an aspiring graphic artist, this can be a good addition to your portfolio and might bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

• If your cover wins, you will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

• You cannot use any copyrighted images. You can use royalty-free images.

• If your cover wins, we will do everything we can to use it. However, you need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file because of an error or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

The cover must meet the following requirements:

• High-res, in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book

• 5.5 in x 8.5 in and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)

• Must have the book title Kissing Olivia Winchester and the my name Athena Simone

Some tips:

• The cover has to look good in Amazon thumbnail size. Attract possible readers; make them want to click on it.

• The text needs to be readable.

• Use only one font.

By the way, this is not mandatory. I'm only giving you guys the chance to get involved in the book launch because I couldn't have gotten here without you. I can't thank you all enough! You guys have been with me every step of the way and I want you guys to continue support me! It really means so much to me that you guys have helped me make it this far.

Please stay tuned for more updates. I'll see you in the next post!

Since I can't reply to every single comment (though I might reply to some) thank you guys so much for you kind words! You guys are the best!

If you want to help me out on my writing journey please consider donating a cup of coffee to my Ko- fi! :

https://ko-fi.com/athenasimone96

Also check out my blog called Writing Rainbow all about fostering diversity in writers and readers!

https://writingrainbow1.wordpress.com