Jumping Through The Best Parts

This chapter will involve mini memories of JJ growing up with (Y/n) and Jensen

Enjoy the sweetness before, well, you'll find out soon enough......

*******************************************************************************

December 12th - First Words - JJ seven months

You were currently making dinner in the kitchen, some spaghetti and meatballs, while Jensen was sitting in the living room with baby JJ. "Babe, maybe she won't say it today, give her a break she's only seven months." Jensen has been pressing JJ to say her first word. He said it could be anything, but he secretly wants to win the momma-daddy contest. "Nope, she's gonna say it today. I know it. Come on baby say something for daddy? Daddy- can you say that? How about lights, or Christmas, maybe Santa?" You hear Jensen coo. Closing the pot of noddle for a few moments, you move into the living room to see your two favorite people.

"Or what about momma, huh? Why does daddy have to be called first?" You say entering into the fully decorated living room and sitting down next to Jensen who is sitting across from JJ. "No, Daddy. Say Daddy!" Jensen claps his hands and JJ giggles at his actions.

"Daddy!" JJ smiles and claps her hands too. Yours and Jensen's eyes light up and he grabs JJ from her bouncer. "You did it baby girl, you did it!" Jensen cradles her in his large arms and you kiss her forehead. "You did it baby. Now we gotta get you to say Momma!" You grab JJ from Jensen's arms and move back into the kitchen.

"Momma!" JJ claps her hands together like she did before and you stop in your tracks. "Did you just-" You stutter. "Yeah, she did." Jensen looks at JJ then to you. "JJ, you just said Momma. Oh god, I'm getting all emotional now. Stop growing please." You laugh as you let a few tears fall and Jensen comes to your side, swiping his thumbs under your eyes. You look into his green eyes, seeing the rims red and on the brink of tears. "I love you, I love you both so much." Jensen leans down to give you a passionate kiss and then a kiss on JJ's cheeks.

"Wow, we have to celebrate! Spaghetti for everyone!" Jensen and you cheer crazy for JJ and her giggles never run dry. After dinner was over and the talkative baby put to sleep in her crib, you and Jensen collapse on the living room couch looking up to the large Christmas tree set in the corner of the room. "She did it. Our baby girl did it." You spoke and leaned into Jensen's opens arms. "She did. She did. Thank you, (Y/n)." Jensen kissed your head and you moved up from confusion. "For what?" You ask and Jensen pushes some of your hair behind your ear before cupping your cheek. "For making me the happiest man alive, with the most beautiful wife ever, and the most perfect baby girl. I love you so damn much." Jensen pulled you into his lap and his lips never left yours, well, except for when the clothes went flying across the room.

Happy day, with a never ending happy night........

**************

December 25th - First Christmas - JJ seven months

"Good morning baby girl." Jensen cooed at his daughter to whom he got to wake up this morning. JJ smiled at her daddy as he cradled her neck and bum and lifted her out of her crib. "Happy first Christmas!" Jensen kissed his daughter's cheek and snuggled her close to his chest. Let's go see momma, okay?" Jensen carried JJ to his shared bed with (Y/n) and saw a beautiful sight. (Y/n) eyes were peacefully shut, snores soft, and just looked so peaceful. "How did I get so lucky with my angels?" Jensen smiled and leaned into the bed kissing (Y/n)'s head.

"Merry Christmas (Y/n)." You heard Jensen say and you opened your sleepy eyes. Getting the blurriness out of the way, you saw that Jensen was holding JJ. "Merry Christmas to you too baby. And a very special Merry Christmas to you JJ!" You tickle her little belly that was covered by her Christmas onesie that you had gotten for her a few days ago. "So, how does a nice warm breakfast sound and then a few gifts before everyone arrives?" Jensen says and you smile taking JJ from his arms. "We would love that. Will be down in a sec, gotta change into my matching onesie with my girl." Jensen rolled his eyes getting of the bed and you quickly got your onesie on and headed downstairs.