Switch Places

3rd POV:

Jimin was wandering the house, exploring the whole mansion, something he didn't get a chance to do earlier. He was amazed by the interior as well how spacious the whole house was. It was like living in a castle, but more modernly equipped one. The lavishness of the house made him dizzy. The idea of living in the house was both exciting yet convulsing for him.

 He walked into a huge yard to get some fresh air, and also a chance to get away from the artificial surroundings of the house. He stepped into a clearing, feeling the light gust of winds on his body, touching him as so gently. 

The cold and crisp wind of November made the hair on his body go erect as he shivered lightly in the thin material of the sweater but still the serenity and the peace of the surroundings was way too tempting, so he continued to walk slowly and calmly, enjoying every ticklish sensation stimulated by the lush green carpet of grass under his bare feet.

 He was amazed at the perfectly aligned trees, hanging with the burden of various kinds of fruits. Jimin unplucked a ripe orange from the tree, inhaling its citrus yet sweet smell. Eating the fruit and humming a soft melody, he didn't realize that he had now entered the back and isolated side of the house, that had various warehouses built at its back, (for purposes he must not know about). 

He approached the deserted warehouse, which was omitting a vibe that creeped him out a little but still he decided to explore it out. He carefully peeked inside one of the warehouses, whose door was slightly open. Jimin almost jumped in surprise when he heard voice coming out of that storage house.

Peeking inside to get a closer look, he saw Jungkook to his horror holding a man down, whose hands were tied behind his back, and a dozen of men surrounded them probably on guard. The man on the ground appeared to be in his early forties, his eyes full of fear as he continuously pleaded Jungkook to let him go.

 Seeing the man in this state, reminded him of himself, the time when he was brought to Jungkook, tied to a chair, helpless. He still remembered the day, when Jungkook almost drove his knife into his chest, and how he passed out because of the amount of blood he was seeing. Tears pricked the corner of his eyes, as he stood there frozen, confused what to do?

 "So Mr. Kang, I gave you whole two months to return the money and yet here we are........with nothing", Jungkook was towering the man with a dominant aura. 

"Mr. Jeon, p-please give me just one more day and I'll return with your money, I promise", the man pleaded desperately. 

Jimin heard a loud chuckle coming from Jungkook, showing his bunny teeth. Jimin would have admired the sight if he wasn't scared and disgusted at the same time.

 "Do you think I am an idiot", Jungkook scowled at the man.

 "How will you magically arrange the money in one day if you weren't able to do it in two freaking months?" he evilly smirked at him.

 "P-please", the man pleaded with desperation clear in his voice.

 "Hmm, if you are so insistent", he appeared to be thinking of something. 

A little hope rose inside of Jimin that he would let the man go, but it was immediately crashed with his next sentence. 

"How about we play a game?" Jungkook smirked.

 He made a certain hand movement, alerting his men to tie the tie the poor man up with what appeared to be a target for archery practice. 

"Here are the rules..... I'll throw these knives and if after three throws you still somehow managed to stay alive, I'll let you go, debt-free", he said grinning like a madman.