The Sea Splits In Two

**Percy P.O.V.**

I was walking with Annabeth to the dining pavilion when I saw her blushing alot, more than usual. I asked what was wrong and she shook her head leaving me as always clueless.

Since she was blushing a lot I had decided to take her for an unexpected swim in the lake.

She was standing at the bottom of the lake with her arms crossed looking well.... happy, note the sarcasm.

She was about to yell at me when two water nymphs came in holding the table I requested from Tyson my awesome cyclops brother.

Annabeth looked at me raising an eyebrow. I just grinned and shrugged. I led my girlfriend to her side of the table and I was at mine.

Annabeth was crouching down looking at the amazing architectural work on the legs of the chair.

It wasn't too soon before I was getting hungry and she became hungry as well.

"Well seaweed brain what do you got?"

"Oh I don't know peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?"

"Oh?" she looked down

I laughed come here I motioned for her to lean toward me and as we did I kissed her and whispered in her ear

"All you have to do is make a wish..."

She sat down and she seemed to be concentrating really hard but with no success she looked at me.

"Really Percy?"

"Ok ok you got me" I replied as I scooped up some stones and placed them between us.

I looked at her and the cupped a stone in my mouth and whispered into it "a full dinner for my lady"

She looked at me waiting impatiently I laughed and opened my hand and a blue mist settled upon her plate and every single food that she could've thought of appeared on both our plates.

"Percy you know you could have told me, instead of wasting time!" she exclaimed as she lifted a fork.

I grinned and lifted up a piece of chicken "when I am with you time is never wasted" and took a large bite.

We talked about food, the ocean, the color blue, books, and architecture and we had our occasional laughs.

I was about to propose when Justin appeared. Remember how I told you Annabeth was in a bubble so she can sit her and not worry about drowning..... well that didn't go as planned.

Justin threw his dagger at the bubble at first it shook. Annabeth looked at me for reassurance I looked at her and nod I lifted the somewhat stable bubble close towards the surface when it popped.

Annabeth was fighting the currents. I looked at Justin and Justin did the same. I looked at him with such hate and anger for ruining my moment the lake began to churn.

I felt a tug in my gut and Justin probably did too because the sea split and Annabeth was dry and in the middle of the two waves which were about to fall.

"Choose Annabeth!" Justin cried "You can't possibly marry Percy! he left you!"

Annabeth looked away and looked at me. I looked at her confused "Annabeth what is he talking about let's go!"

Annabeth took a deep breath and said "let's finish this in the arena tomorrow when the sun shines on Poseidon cabin...... then I will choose."

I was confused I let the wave come down and it sucked me in along with it... I needed to think.