Action Figure ( Clint Barton )

Your hand grazed over a odd shape in the bag. You grabbed it, and pulled it out. It was a Legolas action figure. You looked up at Tony, confused.

"An action figure?" You asked, waving it a bit. "A Lord of The Rings action figure?" 

"Clint." Tony chuckled. Clint lifted his head and looked at you and Tony. He saw the look on Tony's face and groaned.

"Can't we just play darts or something?" Clint sighed. Tony crossed his arms and shook his head. 

Clint got up, and shamelessly entered the closet. Tony looked at you and gestured towards the closet. You sighed and dropped the action figure on the bar counter before heading into the closet. You could see the smirk on Clint's face, his previous mood to the game changed quickly. 

Tony closed the door right as you stepped in, slamming the door. It made you jump a little bit, causing a chuckle from Clint. You crossed your arms.

"Shut up." You huffed. 

"Why? Because that was cute?" Clint teased. 

You and Clint had always teased eachother, but his usual tone had changed. It was softer, yet darker, too. 

"W-what?" You piped up. You actually liked the tone.

"You heard me." Clint chuckled. 

You opened your mouth to protest, but then closed your mouth, having no response. You leaned against the wall, sighing. You relaxed a little, until you felt Clint's warmth near you. It was a little bit too close for comfort. He put his hand against the wall next to you, and leaned casually. It was dark, but you could see his grin and flirty look. 

"Clint?" You asked. This was unusal of him

"Yeah?" Clint responded. 

"What are you doing?" You mumbled.

"Its a closet. It's dark. We're stuck in here for 7 minutes. And I'm with a extremely beautiful person. I'm trying to get something to happen." Clint smiled. 

"Heh- You're kidding, right?" You blushed. 

"Nope." 

You stared him in his green eyes, then placed a hand on his arm that was propping himself up against the wall. He blushed, but tried to cover it up. 

"What are you doing?" Clinst asked.

"Anything can happen. Like you said." You chuckled. 

You then leaned in, and connect lips. He tenses up, before he relaxed, melting into the kiss. He wasted no time to wrap his arms around your waist. He smiled into the kiss, getting giddy. You pulled back, and giggled at his reaction. He whimpered at the loss of contact. You leaned in for another kiss, but kissed him on the cheek, teasing him. 

"Does this mean you want to go on a date with me?" Clint asked, getting giddy again.

"Yeah." You nodded. 

"Good!" He pulled you closer and kissed you again. The kiss lasted longer this time, you cupped your hands on his cheeks. The kiss was soft, yet exciting. It was slow, as well, as if Clint wanted to take his time, or wanted this to last forever. 

Unfortunately, the kiss stopped quickly as Tony opened the door. He laughed when he saw you in Clint's arms. Your face heated up, but Clint seemed proud of it. He grinned and removed his arms, but he grabbed your hand, interlocking fingers with you. He walked out with you, proudly, as you struggled to hide your face.