Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Her Man Too

———————

                  "You're starting to get fat

                  "You're starting to get fat." Yuri said as she rubbed her small hands on Dave's belly.

It was a Friday night and they were laying in his bed catching up with lost time since Yuri been in the hospital. Dave was dressed up, waiting for his homie to pull up for they can make their way to a business meeting tonight.

Dave sucked his teeth. "Money so good, I been eating good." He said as his arm wrapped around her waist.

He couldn't keep his hands to himself since Yuri just showed out with her head game. She was getting better and better every time and she just went crazy after using some deep throat spray. She had his ass running from the head and Yuri was really feeling herself right now.

"My tongue is still numb." Yuri said as she stuck her tongue out.

"I can't feel my shit either. Where you get that idea from? You fuckin' wit' somebody else?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Bye, Dave." She said before rolling over.

"You been on social media lately?" Dave asked.

"No, why?" She asked.

"That rainbow hair having ass nigga about to die. He came for Sosa and Herbo. He don't even know that Herbo ass really get down on these niggas." Dave said.

"Oh, I seen that. He's just a troll. I'm sure they making money from it." Yuri waved off.

"True, but look. My baby mama about to stop by to get some money for Kairi's birthday party. You mind?" Dave asked.

Yuri nodded. "No, I want to meet her anyway. She has to know who her daughter will be around this weekend." She answered.

"Well, she outside. Come on." Dave said as he tapped her butt.

They walked down the long stairs and just before Dave opened the door he patted his pockets. "Shit, I forgot my wallet. Open the door for me." He said before running back up the stairs, leaving Yuri.

Yuri sighed and opened the door to see Dave's baby mama, Chyna.

She took a good look at the girl. A fake ass, titties, and long weave looked like it was freshly installed into her hair.