𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. MORE INFORMATION

CHAPTER THIRTEENMORE INFORMATION

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
MORE INFORMATION

§ § §

     As soon as I was changed out of my uniform and into black leggings and a short sleeved Slytherin jersey that had my last name on the back, I hurried out of the locker room. I heard cheering and saw Draco, Pansy, and Blaise waiting for me. I grinned and walked over to them. I high-fived Pansy and Zabini and hugged Draco.

     "You were amazing!" Draco cried, grinning. I thanked him then saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione talking and walking. "Giovanna, your head..." Draco reached out a hand and touched the cut on my face. I winced. 

     "I have to go guys! See you later!" I waved quickly to the Slytherins and pushed past them to get to the trio. Harry hugged me. "Good game Harry. Maybe you would've won without that broom problem." I frowned. 

     "We're going to Hagrid now." Harry nodded. I was confused; why Hagrid? I shook my head and just decided to follow them. We didn't have to go far, because Hagrid was already walking towards us. He high-fived me with a force that made me stumble backwards. 

     "Good job out there, Giovanna. And Harry, what happened ter yer broom?" Hagrid told me, then asked Harry. Harry had a look of determination that only I could match. 

     "I think Snape was doing it. We all do." Harry said, gesturing to the rest of us. Hagrid looked so done with us accusing Snape of everything.

     "Then wouldn't he had tried ter hex both of yous?" Hagrid pointed out, trying to make excuses for Snape. I didn't know why. 

     "No. He's head of the Slytherin house. He would've wanted me to not get hexed, and to win the game for his house." I argued, proving my point. 

     "And plus, Hagrid, once I set Snape's robes on fire-" Hermione started, but Hagrid cut her off. 

     "You did that?" Hagrid cried.

     "Yes. Once I did that and he stopped paying attention to the game, Harry's broom stopped going crazy!" Hermione added. 

     "What's the point of him doing all this anyways?" Hagrid asked.

     "Well, to get past the three-headed dog, of course." Ron shrugged.

     "Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid exclaimed.

     "Fluffy?!" Ron and I cried, exasperated. We both looked at each other, then back at Hagrid. "That thing has a name?" Harry cried.

     "Well of course he's got a name. He's mine. Bought him off an Irish feller I met in the pub last year. He's guarding-" Hagrid stopped mid-sentence, eyes wide. 

     I narrowed my eyes. "Guarding, what, Hagrid?" I asked.

     "Shouldn't have said that. Don't tell anyone 'bout this. This is top secret information." Hagrid said nervously, looking around. 

     "Hagrid," Harry started, "Whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it! We're sure of it!"

     "Nonsense. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." Hagrid said.

     "Teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. You have to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking." Hermione sighed. I nodded in agreement.

     Hagrid glared at us. "Now listen to me, all four of you. You're meddlin' with things that shouldn't be meddled with. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is in between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." Hagrid said, then his eyes widened again. 

     "Nicholas Flamel?" Harry and I ask at the same time.

     "I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that." Hagrid mumbled and shook his head, walking back to his house near the Forbidden Forest. I look at the others.

     "Who's Nicholas Flamel?" I asked, aiming the question towards Hermione, who simply shrugged. We all started walking back to the castle together, talking about what the dog could be guarding. 

     "What if it's some super powerful wand that can kill a bunch of people with one swish?!" Harry cried gleefully. I looked at my brother, worried.

     "I don't think you're okay," I giggled.

     "He's not. It's not some silly wand, it's obviously some artifact of some sort. A really special one." Ron argued.

     "Would you both stop. It has to be some secret spell that only the bravest can know." Hermione rolled her eyes and looked at me. "What do you think it is, Giovanna?" 

     I thought about it. "I think it's something that... can help you cheat. And I don't mean like on tests or quizzes, I mean like with death or something." I said. The other three stared at me like I had three heads like Fluffy. "Um, nevermind." I said quickly as we arrived to the school. "Well buy guys! See you tomorrow!" I hugged the three Gryffindors, and hurried down to my dorm.