Hello all!

Thanks Imperfect_beautyy for the cover on the front and above they are so brilliant I have no words!
If you need a cover made I can honestly recommend her, she's done three of my books and I'm always really happy with her work!

Hello all! I hope you're well!

Alrighty-roo, here we go again from the very beginning.

Few things first:

1.  If you wanted to know what Mason was thinking the whole time THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU! So keen to start this off with you

2. Don't forget to tell any friends that have read the original Apartment No.4 that this is up! Hopefully we can be just as successful as Apartment No.4 cause remember everyone's story is different!

3. I know the plot of Apartment No.4's runs quite quickly and there seems to be massive chunks of time lost in the process, keep in mind it was my first official book I've published so I was new to the time frame. In saying that, I hope to clear up any anomalies in THIS book as we'll be getting Mason's point of view.
* hopefully I'll get all the spelling mistakes in this one too, I read over Apartment No.4 and was ashamed of myself, sorry guys! *rolls eyes at self in annoyance*

4. This book at the moment will not be my no.1 priority on my writing list, soooooooo it will be published less frequently than Apartment No.4 and when I can get round to writing some of the chapters! I know this is annoying but my current focus is on All It Seems
^ if you haven't checked that out yet, do, it's going to be a serialised story and I personally think the plot runs a little smoother than Apartment No.4

Hope you all enjoy this, I know I will! The first chapter will be published soon and hopefully more will follow shortly!!

Love you all!!