26

(Plz keep in mind I may have changed some events from the series)

Hermione laid on her bed, her head absolutely blank. The door creaked open without her notice, making her jump when someone had laid next to her.

"I'm so sorry"
"For what exactly?" Hermione asked.
"I was so close, so close to your safety and I ruined it like I always do" Draco scoffed.

"Draco, it's fine. It's not even your fault. Stop always blaming everything onto yourself. If you want to play the blaming game, I could go on for hours what I did wrong tonight" Hermione said, raising her eyebrows.

Draco sighed closing his eyes.
"Promise you'll stop saying stuff like that?" Hermione asked.
"Yes, I promise" He said, unconvincingly.
"You have to pinky swear" she smiled holding out her pinky.

Draco scrunched his eyebrows, while staring oddly at her hand.
"What's a pink swear?"
"It's what muggles always do! Hold out your pinky" she instructed. She wrapped her pinky around his, smiling.
"Now you can't break our promise anymore"
"And what if I do?" He smirked.
"Then, apparently you have to cut your finger off" Hermione stater. Draco gave her a horrified look, quickly taking his hand away from hers.

"You should of told me that before I jeopardized my finger! Muggles are absolutely mad!" He grumbled.
"Draco, we have unbreakable vows where the person literally dies if they break it. I think cutting off a pinky is less severe then death" Hermione laughed.
"I guess so" Draco said looking down at his pinky, making Hermione laugh and shake her head.

*******

Hermione Gaunt walked down the stairs of the Malfoy Manor, getting ready for another meeting with the dark lord. She sat in her usual chair, already wishing for it do be over.

Draco's chair was pulled out, making Hermione smile and greet him but quickly realizing that it wasn't Draco.
"What's your name beautiful?" The man with crooked teeth smiled making Hermione back up.

"I'm Hermione, Hermione Gaunt" She said uncomfortably.
"Pretty name for a pretty lady" The man smirked making Hermione stare at him in disgust.
"I'm Scabior" He smirked again.
"That's nice but I think you should leave, that's my boyfriend's seat" she turned her head to ignore him before her face was grabbed and turned back.

"But he isn't here is he?" He laughed to himself.
"Get off me" she warned dangerously.
"I don't think so" he smirked, using her other hand to touch her thighs.

"I said get off creep!" She yelled desperately trying to push him off. Unfortunately, his grip was strong and she was unable to make him even budge.
"Now that's not how you treat a gentlemen is it?" He snarled.
"Well I don't see one" she smirked and kicked his foot. She pushed his face with her hands and kicked his foot with all her force.
"I said stop you witch!" He yelled grabbing her hands and covering her mouth.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" A familiar voice yelled.
"I don't think it's any of your business Draco, me and pretty girl have it all under control" he smiled devilishly making her squirm to get out of his grip again.

Draco grabbed Scabior's hands, and pushed him off violently off the chair.
"I think it is my business considering you are assaulting my girlfriend" he spoke dangerously.
"I wouldn't consider it assault, all girls like that"
"Excuse you?" Hermione scoffed drawing out her wand.

"I think it's time for you to go" Draco warned.
"What are you going to do huh?" Scabior taunted drawing out his wand. With a flick of Draco's wand, it was quickly across the room in seconds.

"We're going to make you wish that you were never alive" Draco warned.
"Ooh I'm sooo scared" Scabior laughed sarcastically, only stopping when feeling a wand at his throat.
"Well you should be, we are deatheaters"
"Well don't forget, I'm one too" Scabior smirked.

"Ya but don't forget, I'm the one with a wand at your throat" Draco said.
"You couldn't even kill Dumbledore, how are you going to hurt me?"
"If someone is hurting my girlfriend, that is a different story. Do you want to wait and find out?"

"But I can't leave, the dark lord is coming in minutes" Scabior reasoned, looking down at the wand.
"I don't see how that's out problem" Draco smirked giving him a strong push out the door, making the Scabior stumble before giving one last glare and storming out of the manor.