The War Is On, Boys!

It was a few days after the whole train incident, and Abigail had been planning a prank - just in case James decided to get her back for breaking his nose. When she was entering the common room, that's when he struck.

She was going into the common room to meet with Lay for a studying session. As she walked through the painting hole and into the large room, a bucket of ice-cold water was dumped over her head, drenching her whole body. As other students started laughing - James and the other Marauders among them - she had to physically fight her eyes from blazing green. Instead, she laughed, instantly silencing the whole crowd.

"It's on...Potter." She growled, laughing a bit more as she walked up the stairs to the girl's dorm.

She had stayed up all night finishing her prank and getting all the supplies, and she was finally ready for it in the morning. She didn't need to sleep, so she got up at six o'clock in the morning, rushing down to the great hall. Her body glowed bright green before she disappeared to all other eyes, letting her freely walk to the entrance of the great hall. Right across from the entrance was a supply closet, which would be perfect for her to set everything up in.

After finishing, she gently closed the door and stepped back, her body blinking green before she disappeared from anyone's view. She waited across the hall for around forty minutes, silently watching every student that walked past her until she finally heard the familiar laughter of the four Marauders. Sure enough, they came sauntering around the corner laughing about some joke that Remus had made.

"That reminds me, we need to plan another prank for Lorian!" James suddenly said, making her scowl. The whole hall was silenced as she started laughing, the sound echoing throughout the halls. "The hell is that?" James asked, looking around for the source of the voice. She raised her hand at the closet, her fingertips glowing green as the door suddenly started shaking.

Sirius raised his wand, slowly stepping over to the door with his hand slowly raising to close around the doorknob. With a quick twist and pull, the door was open - only for four cannons to fire out green powder all over the four Marauders. As the powder met their hair, it suddenly turned to green dye, covering every inch of them before their clothes, hair, and skin were all bright green. Though she was invisible, she started snickering along with the other students who were full out laughing at them.

Then, in a deep voice that had several others resonating behind the booming sound, she yelled, "The War is on, Boys! The War is on!"

She had done a good. 

-

For the next few days, she hadn't had any run-ins with the boys, and she didn't pull any pranks as the Trickster on anyone, just to play it safe. At the moment, she was sitting on a couch in the library next to Lay, the two doing their essay for Transfiguration. Almost no one was in the library because it was so late - save a few Slytherins that the Marauders didn't seem to notice - , which is why as soon as she heard the familiar laughter of the Marauders, she grabbed Lay's arm before they blinked green and disappeared from anyone's sight.

"What the hell?" Lay asked, staring at Abigail in confusion. She was surprised to see Abigail's eyes glowing bright green.

"We're invisible to them. I want to see if they talk about anything interesting. They can't hear us, either." Lay nodded - not really understanding what Abigail had done to make them invisible, but still not questioning it.

"So, what does Prongs need in the library?" Remus asked, a joking tone in his voice.

"The restricted section...I need to get a few spell books in there. I was hoping you all would help?" Remus immediately rolled his eyes, ready to contradict them.

"As a prefect, I can't allow you to do this."

"But as my best mate...?"

"I'm in," Remus said with a grin.

"You know, if we get caught in there, it'll mean suspension, possibly even expulsion?" Peter squeaked with a small voice.

"What's a little mischief without risks? And besides, almost none of the teachers go in there, so we should be fine." James said with a smirk, glancing around before leading his three friends towards a door with around three different sized and colored locks. The door was out of view from everyone, so they wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing them.

"I've always wanted to go into the Restricted section of the library..." Lay uttered, watching as Remus stepped forward and shot several unlocking spells at the locks.

"Well here's your chance, mate." Abigail smiled, taking Lay's hand before running right through the wall. The Marauders soon made it through the door, closing it behind them before looking around the large, dark section of the library. As they all split up, Lay dragged Abigail over to a section about dragons or something and started taking books off of the shelves.

Her head suddenly snapped to face the door as she heard, faintly, from the other side, 'They're in there!'. She knew immediately that a Slytherin must've followed the Marauders in here.

"Lay, Lay! Hold onto those books and get ready for a ride of your life." There was a flurry of wingbeats before the two disappeared, Abigail reappearing in her spot a few seconds later. The Marauders were all in one place - thankfully - as she quickly dashed over to them. "Hey, dipshits! You could've been more subtle!" She appeared in a flash of green, instantly taking the Marauder's attention away from the books they were looking at.

"How did you-" James was interrupted as the door opened and light flooded into the large room. She put a finger to her lips, grabbing Sirius' hand before there was a flash of green and the five of them disappeared. Her eyes stayed glued to Professor McGonagall as she stepped inside and looked around. Obviously, not seeing anyone, she stepped back out and locked the door, leaving the Marauders and Abigail in darkness once more.

"Could you be any less subtle! There were clearly three Slytherins out there, all watching you! Gods, you all suck at espionage!" She hissed, glaring at all of them. "So?! What was so important that you had to come into the Restricted section to retrieve it?" The three boys all turned to face James with accusing looks on their faces.

James groaned, giving in. "Alright, I was looking for books on illusion spells." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Seriously? What, are you trying to copy the Trickster?" James rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, which was enough of an answer for her. "Bloody hell...Mate, despite your somehow warped impression of me, I do like you tossers! If you want spells or something, just bloody ask me."

"How could you help us with pranks?" James asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm friends with the Trickster, and I'm sure they'd love to help fellow Pranksters! Just, next time you go and pull off a stunt like this, maybe you'll have half the mind to just ask me for help!" And with that, she disappeared.