➳ 024.

"can i get a kiss at least?"
k e n z i e .

i woke up by the sound of nasir's cries. what a wonderful way to start off the morning.

i sighed, and rolled out of bed. i walked towards his crib, and took him out. i rocked him back and forth.

"what's wrong baby?" i asked, and bounced him in my arms.

"hungry." he said.

"we'll go out to eat soon, okay?" i assured him.

"okay mommy." he replied. "can i go down?" he asked. i put him on the floor, and he ran out of the room.

i followed him to realize that the girls were in the living room chilling, but there was no sign of the boys.

where in the fuck did they go?

z i o n .

we all had left the hotel room, and went to the store. we was bored as hell in the hotel room, even though there was mad shit to do there.

"bruh, it's fuckin' hot here." nahmir complained, as we walked around the store.

"i know." manny mumbled, while grabbing some chips from the shelf.

"fatass." cordae said, and laughed.

"i know you ain't talkin' cordae." manny said, and laughed.

"shut up, white boy." cordae said, making us all laugh except for manny.

"mane, shut yo ass up." manny said, and rolled his eyes.

"aye, you know what you should do?" jay asked me.

"what?" i replied, and raised an eyebrow.

"female viagra prank on kenzie." he said, and laughed. "oo, and record it too."

"nigga what?" i asked. "that's that youtube couple shit."

"okay, but you know how much views that'll get on youtube nigga?" kade asked. "and, you can make mad money off of that."

i thought about it, and shit... it wouldn't hurt to get a little extra money. 😭

"bet, y'all go find that shit."

k e n z i e .

glizzy came back into the house, by himself.

it was just me in the house cause kim, kierra, and amanda took nasir, nicola, and jaylen, to the park.

"where's nahmir and the rest of them?" i asked glizzy, and raised an eyebrow.

"so i cant get a hello?" he asked, and kissed me on the cheek.

that was random.

"hello vanderpool, now where are the people i actually care about?" i asked.