No! Fuck! NO!

Mackenzie's POV

I woke up in Johnny's room, and immediately changed and left. I cant believe I had sex with Johnny! MY EX! My ex, who was my ex. TWICE! I got home, and ran to my room then cried at my actions. (idk if I mentioned this. Kenzie has her driver license).

Maddie wasn't home for a while, and my mom is on a business trip. So, I was on my own...

A few weeks later...

I woke up, and had the urge to puke. Also, my mom isn't mayor anymore. She didn't want to anymore. But I have no idea what her next job is. 

My mom came in, and saw me puking. She said that she needed to get something for me, but I didn't think anything of it. 

She came back, and handed me a pregnancy test. "Mom? What did I do to make you think that I might be pregnant?" I asked as I sat on the lid of the toilet.

"Well, just check. You don't have a fever. Or you aren't sick. So, I just wanna make sure. I bought like 5 so just to make sure." She said, then left my bathroom. I just rolled my eyes, and did one test. 

I set a timer for 3 minutes, and opened the door. I saw Maddie with my mom, waiting. After 3 minutes, I checked. Positive. Maddie saw it, and said, "Just take the others to make sure. But is the majority are positive. We'll take you to the doctors." I nodded, and took the others.

After 5 minutes, I waited longer. I checked. All were. Positive! I looked at my mom, and cried in Maddie's chest. "I'll set an appointment for today at the doctors." my mom said, but was calm. Like she knew what would happen.

I got ready, and his my red eyes and the bags under my eyes. I changed, and went into the car then we drove to the doctors. 

I went in, and waited. They told me to do the usual tests, like pee in a cup, and other stuff. I was panicking, shaking, my foot pacing on the ground, looking at the ground with my hands closed together. The time froze, and finally. The nurse came in. I sat up, and Maddie and my mom held my shoulders. 

The nurse finally spoke. "Ms. Ziegler, we took many tests. And they all came back positive. Congratulations. You're pregnant." as soon as she said that, I cried into my mom's chest, and the nurse left leaving notes and other stuff.

"I-I'm. So, s-sorry..." I cried, but her and Maddie comforted me. 

"It's ok baby. The only thing you can do right now is. Tell Johnny, have an abortion, or anything else." my mom said. I cant have an abortion. No! That's not me. 

"Mom, will it be bad if I didn't tell him. But keep the baby?" I asked, and she nodded, smiling. 

Maddie took the doctors notes and the paper so we could go to the pharmacy and get medication. We went to the pharmacy and got my medication. 

If you're thinking about school. I will finish this year, since there is only 2 months left. And make sure I don't show. I'm not planning to tell, because of Johnny. But, that's all I was thinking about on the way home. I went home, and cried in my pillow. I took my medicine, and I was too tired to do anything. I took a nap, then Maddie was waking me up.

"Wake up. Wake up Kenzie." Maddie said, shaking me to wake me up. I woke up, and sat up as she gave me water. 

"So, why'd you wake me up?" I asked as I put my hair in a bun.

"Well, first. Mom told the school already. But don't worry. No one will know, except for your teachers. Also, it is time for dinner." she explained.

"Woah, I was asleep for that long?" I asked, and she nodded. 

"Oh! Also. We're going to a dinner party. Something about mom being the ex-mayor or something. So, dress up." she said, and I grunted.