Chapter fifty eight

I'm spoiling y'all too much 💀
-

"For Y/n." I stood up from the table by the window as I walked to the barista. "Wow I..can I get a picture?" She asked, starstruck.

I took in a sharp breath, wanting to say no but I nodded. "Sure."

She quickly pulled out her phone amd leaned over the counter. I smiled weakly as I looked at the front camera.

"Thank you so much." She said with a wide smile. I grabbed my drink and gave her a nod before going back to the table.

I laid my head down against the wood as I pressed the iced coffee to my temple.

"Headache?" I peeked my eyes up as Dana sat down in front of me.

"Yeah, thanks for coming." I sat back up and took a sip of the coffee.

She really did take ten minutes, more like eight.

My manager smiled pitifully as she grabbed my wrist that rested on the table. "What's wrong, Y/nn? I haven't seen you this down in a while."

I let out a sigh as I looked down at her hand. "I don't wanna be a bitch and tell you what happened but I feel like I should-"

"Hey..guys.." I scoffed lowly as I heard Vivian's voice. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, right? I didn't even bother looking up. "What are you doing here?" She asked Dana.

"Y/n asked me to pick her up." I tapped the table before looking at Vivian with a glare. I couldn't control the word vomit that was about to come up.

"She deserves to know." I laid it out making Vivian's eyes widen. "You do it or me? Your choice." Dana looked between us with a confused stare.

"Tell me what?" I looked away from my manager as Vivian glared at me as if I was doing something wrong. "Vivian..what is she taking about?"

"I'll tell you then. Vivian and-"

"Fine!" Viv said as she grabbed Dana's hand. "Can we talk outside?" I leaned back as Dana stood up and followed her outside. I didn't care if I seemed like a bitch. She deserved to know the truth.

I busied myself by reading my unread messages as they talked.

[9:36]
Camika🍌: the song sounds sooo good! how does friday release sound?

[9:40]
Me: sounds good Camila, its gonna be a hit!

[9:41]
Camika🍌: damn right !!

[9:04]
Scoot: don't forget about the meeting tomorrow. Contract renewal baby

[9:42]
Me: completely forgot about that man. See you tmrw

[9:15]
Elliiizabethh: Y/n..can we talk? I know what happened with everything was pretty fucked up but I miss you as my little best friend who bugged me 24/7. Plz text me back xx

[9:43]
Me: yeah..I miss you too loser. A lots going on right now so I'm kinda out of it but let's talk after the meeting tmrw?

[9:43]
Elliiizabethh: wow you remembered the meeting, or Dana reminded you..👀. But yes, its a date.
  I mean not a date! Like a set time. Nvm.

I chuckled lowly at Ellie before seeing that Vanessa texted me a couple minutes ago.

[9:40]
FutureY/ln💍💘: I love you. Remember that.
[9:42]
We weren't back together when it happened so I didn't think I needed to say anything.
[9:44]
I'll give you space but please don't disappear.