Tinfoil Ball ( Bucky Barnes )

Your hands grazed over something hard but metallic. You grabbed it and pulled it out of the bucket. It was a tinfoil ball, with a poorly drawn red star on it. You immediately looked at Bucky, who was staring intently. He noticed your gaze and met it, biting his lip and blushing. You dropped the ball into Tony's hand and headed into the closet. Bucky hesitantly followed. As soon as the door was closed and locked, you met his gaze right away. 

"Bucky." You said. He looked down at you. 

"Hmm?" He responded.

"You were watching me. You had a look on your face. Were you hoping I picked you?" You asked.

"W-what do you mean??" He tilted his head. 

"You know what I mean." 

"No I don't."

"Are you lying?"

"N-no!" Bucky crossed his arms. You chuckled and looked back up at him. "Maybe." He confessed. 

You put your hand on his metal arm, tracing it. "I was sorta hoping too." You admitted. 

"Really?" Bucky seemed surprised.

"Yeah." You whispered. 

Bucky chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, catching you by surprise. He picked you up and smiled, looking into your eyes. "Are you free Friday?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled even wider and leaned in to kiss you. It wasn't expected, but you accepted it. His lips were soft, as he kissed. It was warm, something that made you feel weird inside. You smiled into the kiss, amazed that this was happening. 

Bucky pulled back with a excited grin on his face. "Your adorable." He whispered. You blushed and hid your face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled, which sent a shiver down your spine. Once you raised your head, he traced your jawline with his metal hand, which sent more shivers down your spine. 

Bucky leaned in again, connecting lips with yours. The second kiss was more hungry and needy, which made you melt. You gripped his shoulders, humming into the kiss. From that, a growl in reply from him. It made you dizzy, but you liked it more that way. As you were dazed, Bucky licked the bottom of your lip. No response from you, he pulled away. You were snapped out of your hazey thoughts quickly, and whimpered.

Bucky set you down, cupping his human hand to you face. You blushed even more, earning a grin from him. You wanted to lean in for another kiss, but kept to yourself.

Tony opened the door, and instantly, Bucky shuffled closer to you. You smiled, trying to ignore how blushy you were, but Tony could tell something happen. He gave you a wink before you scrambled out of the closet, Bucky close behind.