I'm Scared of Losing Loved Ones

Jungkook was like that one kid who knew everything but didn't know everything at the same time. He was a devil and an angel all in one. One of the most confusing, sweet, and sometimes infuriating people you will ever meet.

For instance, if someone were to flirt with him, he would have no clue and think they were just being nice to him. If someone were to start a dirty conversation, he would immediately jump in with every piece of information he knew.

He was also oblivious to burning stares. The day Taehyung spotted Jungkook, he was practically burning a hole in his back, but Jungkook being Jungkook didn't notice and just kept walking.

This fascinated Taehyung and made him super annoyed at the same time. So then he sent Yoongi on the mission to retrieve information, which leads to the present, where Taehyung currently has some goons stalking Jungkook with a camera.

*In Taehyung's room*

"Isn't he just cute, Jiminie? He'll be joining us soon and you won't be as lonely anymore when I leave for work!" Taehyung looks over to an almost unconscious Jimin.

Jimin was a mess, hair messed up, clothes barely clinging onto him, and drops of blood seeping from fresh wounds. He looked up after hearing Taehyung's voice and spotted Jungkook on the monitor.

His eyes flew open and the chains around his wrists harshly pulled back as he tried to get closer for a better look. "Tut tut, pet. I know you're excited for a new playmate as well, but you need to be patient."

Taehyung just stared dreamily at the monitor, a psychotic and possessive aura radiating strongly from him. Anyone within a 50 meter radius of him would be able to sense it.

Jimin on the other hand was panicking internally. Y/N had been taken by Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok were on another rampage in their cage and now Jungkook was being targeted by Taehyung.

All of a sudden, Taehyung was on the bed and crawling dangerously close to Jimin. He mustered all he could to not whimper in fear of more pain.

Taehyung reaches a hand out, softly brushing Jimin's cheek. Suddenly, a singular tear appeared, and Jimin was stunned. Taehyung, someone he had grown to know as cold and psychotic, was crying.

"Just let me love you, Jiminie. I sometimes wonder why people just won't see it from my point of view, why I do all this just to keep the people close to me, with me. When you see me, when you touch me, I feel happy, because I feel wanted, I feel wanted by the people that love me........... WHY JIMINIE!? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE I LOVE JUST STAY WITH ME?! WHY?! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?! TELL ME!! BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS PAIN WILL LAST AND I WANT IT TO END!!!" Taehyung just breaks down, his face buried in Jimin's chest, tears soaking through his shirt as he continues to sob.

Jimin looks down at the broken figure before him. He hates how he treats him, yet can't help but feel sorry for him. A painful childhood, twisting his insides, slowly killing him and making him yearn for something more........ making him scared.

Jimin quietly lowers his head onto Taehyung's, and let's him cry there. They stayed in that position until Taehyung fell asleep, face caked with remnants of dried-up tears.

It's shorter than the regular ones, but oh well. It was a failed attempt at introducing Kookie more, but I managed to get more angst in, so yay me. Tell me what you guys think, and see ya next time!