Oh, Can It, You Turd.

A few weeks passed - James frequently visited the Restricted section of the library, but was always talked out of entering by Peter or Remus. Sirius kept suggesting that they ask Abigail to accompany them, but James seemed determined to do it on his own. Remus, however, was completely done with James' shit, and at this point, so was Peter and Sirius. The three of them managed to convince James to at least give Abigail a chance at helping them with one trip to the Restricted section of the library.

And that's the story of why they were now walking into the Gryffindor Common room with the intent to make friends with Abigail.

Sirius was first to enter through the painting, glancing around the common room before he laid eyes on Abigail. She was lying down on the couch with one hand on her stomach and the other dangling off of the edge of the sofa, a book still in her fingers. Her eyes were closed, and she actually looked quite peaceful.

"You have no idea how much I'm trying to not hex her while she's asleep," James muttered as Sirius slowly stepped over to her.

"Oh, can it, Prongs." Sirius hissed, crouching down beside Abigail's sleeping form before childishly poking her cheek. She scrunched her eyes, drowsily swatting at his hand before going still once more. He chuckled slightly, nudging her shoulder a bit harder. Her eyes finally fluttered open, a yawn escaping her mouth as she turned to the side to see Sirius. She narrowed her eyes at him, not really staring into his eyes - but at his hair. It looked very nice.

Which is why she sleepily reached out her hand to ruffle his hair with a goofy grin on her face. She wasn't fully up yet if you could tell. "You're hair...s'nice..." she said, her words all drifting together in her sleepy state. Sirius was pretty sure that if anyone else had been coming anywhere close to his beautiful hair, he would've swatted them away.

"Ugh get a room, you two." She pursed her lips as she laid eyes on James, her eyes suddenly widening.

"Oh fuck." She whispered, sitting up suddenly. "Goddamnit, I thought I was dreaming." She grumbled, rubbing her head.

"You dream about me, darling?" Sirius said as he stood up with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Oh can it, you turd." She glared at him, promptly vaulting over the back of the couch before stretching her arms. "Alright, what's up?"

"We want you to bring us into the restricted section," Remus said plainly, not missing the pointed glare that James gave each of them.

"Ooh, such fun! Are we going now, then?" Sirius nodded, making Abigail giddily clap her hands. "Come on, then!" She outstretched her hand to Sirius, who took it immediately and glowed green - then disappeared. Sirius reached out and grabbed Remus' arm, who in turn grabbed James' arm, who in turn grabbed Peter's arm. They were now all invisible.

"So, how do you do that, then?" James asked as she leads them forward and through the painting.

"It's a charm on my ring." She lied, and she could tell they bought it. She isn't the daughter of the God Of Lies for nothing. They walked down staircases, up staircases, through hallways, and finally down a last set of stairs before they reached the library. She carefully leads them to the Restricted section's door, glancing back at them before dragging them through the door. The familiar shelves filled with dusty old books and cobwebs appeared in front of them, and she let go of Sirius' hand to let them all appear once more.

"Get what you need. I'll be the lookout." She grinned at them, walking over to the heavily locked door and leaning up against the wall. Abigail watched them walk around - significantly less worried about getting caught, as evidenced by their more leisurely walk - and periodically pick a book off of the shelf, flip through it, before putting it back. She would admit that she was a tad bit curious as to what they were looking for, but she didn't want to invade their minds. Abigail was taught to respect people's minds unless they weren't respecting her.

Around ten minutes later, each of them walked over to her with two books each, along with a few different scrolls of sorts, and nodded at her to bring them back. She did so with a snap, all of them appearing in their dorm room. She glanced around, raising an eyebrow at how messy the whole room was - except one bed, which she immediately knew was Remus'. I mean, there were clothes all over the floor, papers covering the walls, candy wrappers, open books, and more littering the whole room.

"Gosh...clean much?" She muttered, making Sirius bark in laughter.

"Thanks, Abigail...We'll be sure to come to you, next time." Remus said with a small smile. Peter nodded, smiling at her as well.

"Yes, thank you Miss Lorian..." Sirius took her hand and dramatically kissed it with a stupid shit-eating smirk on his lips as she blushed. She looked away, smiling, but Sirius grinned in response.

"I'll see you around, then!" She said after a few seconds, gave a dramatic bow, before blinking out of existence.