a little note

Harry walking into this book like..........

Hello lovelies!

This is just a little welcoming note for all of you wonderful readers. For those who haven't read my first story, 'Promising Memoirs', you are to know that this book (aka, AS) is my second book that I've ever written. This is not a sequel; but an completely different novel. 

Azure Saviour is entirely fictional, of course, with mentions to real and imaginary locations/places. The names of characters used in my story, have nothing to deal with the real-life selves.

The idea of this story is entirely my own. Any other similar stories or plots, are purely coincidental. I'm a firm believer of being creative and imaginative, which is why I've come to the magical world on this wonderful platform. With mentioning so, I am not a professional writer, this is just something I've been doing on the side to escape my own reality.

This story contains mentions of self-harm*, strong language, drug and alcohol use.
(*I'll add a warning at the top of the chapter)

Please don't steal my story, because that's just rude and plain mean. 

Don't forget to always Treat People With Kindness ✌🏻

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy my story.

Stay beautiful! 

S x