Epilogue Part III : The End

4000+ words for an ending special (the previous chapters only range from 600-1000 words)

---

EPILOGUE PART III
The End

"Papa!"

Jungkook's whole body stiffened after hearing a child say that. She ran to Taehyung and hugged him tightly. He always thought that television dramas were an exaggeration, but the way he felt at that moment was certainly not.

It was a little girl who was about the age of two or three. Her hair was tied into pigtails and she was wearing a knee length one piece straw colored dress.

"Seohee! Don't run you might trip. Where are your friends?"

"I don't know where they are because I stayed when I saw Papa crying earlier as he left. Are you okay?" the little girl showed Taehyung a concerned look. He can't help but to smile.

"Papa's okay. Don't be so worried, always smile."

The child pouted. "But you're always sad whenever you visit that tree trunk outside the dormitory at the next street."

Taehyung began explaining in a child done and did small gestures. "Um well... it's a memorial. Papa's special someone disappeared a long time ago in the hospital  he's no longer with us here now, so we decided to use that as a place where we can think about that person."

'So that's why he was there earlier' Jungkook thought. 'I'm glad he still remembers me. But he's happy now, and that's all that matters, right?'

Seohee's eyes showed amusement. "Should I put a memorial for my friends too? They disappeared and they are no longer with us right now!"

Taehyung awkwardly laughed. "Seohee, don't put it that way."

Jungkook looked at them from afar, he smiled. At least Taehyung's happy now even that he's gone. "So he didn't end up with Jimin and had a child? Maybe I should take my leave. 'll just ruin the mood if I show up." he said as he slowly stood up from where he was hiding.

"Ah, burglar! Papa call the police it's a bad guy!"

"Wow, twice in a row." Jungkook mentally cursed at how good a child's eyesight and awareness can be.

"Burglar?" Taehyung was about to look behind. Jungkook noticed this and quickly crouched back to hide. "What do you mean Seohee? That's just Jin hyung."

'Jin'?

Jungkook turned around to see a man standing beside him who was waving to Taehyung and Seohee. He was holding a paper bag and was wearing a dark coat, a beanie and a scarf was wrapped around his neck. He was easy to be mistaken as a bad guy alright, but the man was definitely Jin.

"That's rude! I'm too handsome to be a burglar!" Jin playfully did a 'hmp', though as he did, a can of chips from his paper bag fell and rolled down to the car.

"Oh gosh this is bad." Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung noticed the can fell below the car so he stood up and began to walk to the stairs.

"I'll move the car for you so you can get it." he suggested.

"Ah, thanks." Jin sheepishly smiled. Though when he turned to his left, he immediately fell down to the ground with his butt first and shouted a loud scream.