Authors Note

Hey loves.

First of all I just want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to read my book/books. I don't even know how I managed to get so lucky with you guys as my readers, talk about being blessed huh.

The girl who Fought to Provide has only been up for a little over three months and has grown so much, I cry because we're almost to 400k in such little time.

I couldn't be more happier with how it's turned out and the fan base it has. You're all so precious, I die because of all the comments you all leave, the messages you all send me and the votes, but most of all just for reading.

And to the important question you guys have been blowing my phone up with ahaha (I still love you guys though).

Yes there will be a sequel.

I mean, it wouldn't of been a good cliffhanger if I didn't leave you all hanging for a little Ahahaha, I'm sorry it was wrong of me but I'm sure I've relieved your poor heart now? Sì.

The S Mafia (Sequel)

Will be released soon, I wasn't going to post an authors note on here but then I realized not all of you follow me so I thought I'd throw this up

Will be released soon, I wasn't going to post an authors note on here but then I realized not all of you follow me so I thought I'd throw this up. I suppose you could follow me to get the notification when The S Mafia is out or you could just check my profile every so often aha.

I mean it, THANK YOU so much. I can't explain how much I appreciate you.

You're crying, not meeeee!!

Love always, Sentima Mani.
Snapchat: teataakuraxx
Instagram: @sxnnt