*Chapter 36: Dinner for 18

A happy jump in your steps, you ran through the apartment. Chanyeol had just agreed to your plans and now you just had to convince Bangtan and Yuqi, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Oh come on!"

"No way, I'll eat dinner with him and you around.", Jimin growled lowly.

"It's not like it was only the three of us! All of Bangtan, Yuqi, and Exo. Come on! It will be fun."

"Why exactly are you doing this?" his eyes narrowed.

"Ehmmm. I kind of owe Yuqi one for our little stunt the other day and I know how to pay her back, but I need this dinner to happen." you pouted pleadingly, trying to look as cute and irresistible as possible.

"Stop, giving me this look. You know exactly what you pouting does to me.", he groaned and ran his hand through his hair. This was one of his habits, but you didn't mind at all since it was just way too hot to look at, you would never grow tired of it. His hair just messily fell back onto his forehead and he sighed, making you snap out of your observation.

"I mean it's kind of your fault that I owe her one in the first place..." you stated grinning, all the while avoiding his eye-contact.

His eyes looked back at you and then up at the ceiling, he chuckled.

"Okay, okay. But-" he stopped and smiled evilly.

"You sleep here tonight." You just rolled your eyes but smiled at his request. You would've said yes to that anyway, you chuckled.

"Done." you chirped, stood up and sent a message on the apartment group chat.

- Dinner at our favorite restaurant. Tomorrow. 8 pm. EXO will be there too. I count on you ; )

Now Yuqi...

(Warning: Sexuality ahead) 

Time jump

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Yuqi suddenly halted in her steps, looking at you in panic. "Why the HELL is EXO here? I thought it was only going to be BTS and you???" 

You smirked at her and continued to push her forward in the group's direction. "You said you wanted a hella cute boyfriend. Now-" you looked at her wiggling your eyebrows with a big grin, "You get to choose." Yuqi looked at you with wide eyes. 

"I mean except for Jimin. He's mine." you said possessively and nudged her shoulder with a chuckle. "Y/N, I don't know if this is a good idea-" 

"Shhhhh. Shut up Yuqi. You look bomb, they won't know what hit 'em." 

Yuqi smiled softly and breathed in and out facing you nervously. You took her hands and squeezed them in encouragement. "I personally-" you looked at her with a soft smile, "think Chanyeol is very sweet. You would fit very well with him." 

You saw your friend take one last deep breath before she straightened up. "Okay. I'm ready. Let's go." she said with a smile. "Let's face a table filled with 16 super handsome idols. I mean, I do that every day, don't you?" she joked nervously and chuckled. You smiled at her and went ahead, not leaving her any choice but to follow you to the table.