T W E N T Y - F I V E

| I'm so sad David Dobrik and Liza Koshy broke up oml *cries* btw you and Finn are 20 in this. |

"Finn, What are we?" I ask, before I get out of his car. He was dropping me off at my house, when it occurred to me that we're not just friends.

We've kissed, we've made out, we've done more than that. We're not friends with benefits because I feel more, I love him and I know he loves me, but I don't even know what we are. It's almost like we're scared. I know I'm scared. I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

He sighs and gets out of his car, walking over to where I am. I step out and close the door. We walk to my front porch. "I don't know.." he says.

"Well are we dating? Are we friends, friends with benefits? What?" I shrug, "we kiss and we, we, you know."

"I don't know," he repeats.

"Are we nothing?" I mumble.

"What? No, Y/n. We're something, I just, I don't know. It all depends what you want us to be.." he responds.

"The truth is, I'm scared as hell to want you, but here I am wanting you anyway.." I chuckle.

"I love you, I'm so fucking in love with you, you're the love of my life." Finn blurts out. I look at him, wide eyed. I did not expect an answer like that.

"I cannot stand being in a room with you and not be able to just kiss or hold you. You walk into a room and my heart races. You look at me and I can feel the blush creep up on my cheeks," he chuckles.

"Your so fucking beautiful and you deserve so much more than I can give you, but I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try to be everything you want- to give you everything you want. I promise that I'm gonna try. That is only if you let me," he finishes. We stare intensely at eachother for what feels like forever.

I sigh, "Shit, Finn." I don't think twice I just grab a handful of his shirt and pull him to me, connecting our lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you," I say in-between kisses.

I pull away and rest my forehead against his, "You already are everything I want."

He puts his hand on my cheek and I put mine over his. I feel everything. Joy, Happiness, Sorrow, Love.

Finn and I have known eachother for seven years. It's taken us 5 years to get our shit together and tell eachother how we feel. I've been in love with him since highschool.

"I belong to you," I say, pecking his lips.

"Then this is what we are. We're something." He smiles.

| This was kind of supposed to be for Dern, but I didn't like it for the story, so I made it an imagine. Lemme know what you think :) |