Chapter 23- 'Shut up or I will never touch you again.'

A/N: there you go, sorry it took so long people! thank you to alana_bitch for the amazing banner i love it!

--

I ran over to the lake so fast I surprised myself. As I saw him fall back I actually stopped breathing for a minute. All I kept replaying in my head was his body smashing on that edge of the rock on the way down.

Lacey was hot on my tail, and I saw Nate swimming over without a hesitation to the spot where Drake hit the water. Jimmy and Luke let go of the bimbos, almost like they didn’t even exist anymore because at that very moment all they cared about was getting to their friend.

Who still hadn’t rose above the surface of the water.

Me and Lacey reached the edge of the Lake, my breath was heavy as I looked at the water for any signs of his head bobbing over, but I didn’t see that. What I did see was the water slowly turning red right at the spot where Drake hit the water.

“Oh my god…” I found myself gasping as I realised it was blood.

Nate stopped swimming and instantly disappeared into the water, shortly followed by Jimmy and Luke. They must have only been under there less than 10 seconds but it felt like hours. Lacey was next to me, looking just as worried. The Hilton twins were screaming slightly, and I swear Barbie was actually about to start crying.

After what felt like years, the guys resurfaced. I let out a breath of relief as I saw all of them holding onto Drake, who was conscious but gasping from the lack of oxygen. They swam him over to the edge of the Lake, and Lacey and I helped the guys pull him out of the water and lay him on the grass.

Nate was knelt by his head, holding his head to the side while he continued to throw up half the lake.

“Shit, that looks bad.” Jimmy’s voice cut through my panic, and suddenly my eyes drifted to what he was referring to.

Drake’s shoulder was covered in blood. He had a few scratches on the side of his stomach but his arm…Dear Christ his arm looked disgusting.

Once Drake had coughed up the water in his lungs, he waved his arm, the one that wasn’t looking like a prop off saw, dismissively.

“It’s just a scratch…” he gasped, going to sit up straight. Nate instantly pushed him back down.

“Lay your ass down, that is not a scratch. Unless you were scratched with Freddie Kruger’s glove, that is not a scratch.” Nate voice was firm, but I could see even he was worrying.

I hadn’t even noticed the Hilton twins climb out of the lake. They were now stood watching, Cindy was hugging Barbie who was crying, cradling her head like a new born child. I gritted my teeth, clenching my fists preparing myself to punch them both in the face.

With the amount of makeup they were wearing, it would definitely cushion the blow.

“Can you tell that Chihuahua to shut the fuck up for two minutes!” I yell over to them, realising my words would be a better choice than my fists right now.

My old anger management coach would be so proud of me…

“Right Lacey run over to the bags and if by a miracle one of the bottles in there holds water instead of beer, bring it over. Grab my t-shirt as well.” I order, and she nods instantly and runs over to the bags. Suddenly I went into adult mode, realising we couldn’t all just stare at his arm and hope it would heal. This isn’t Harry Potter.

How easy would life be if we were all wizards…

I kneel down by Drake’s bloody arm and place both my hand over his chest. He turns his head, his eyes droopy and you could tell he was still a little dazed from the fall. I hope it was from the fall and not the loss of blood.