Epilogue

"Come on Skyler! I've trained you better this past few days!" Sif mocks the girl. Weird enough, Skyler's body grew very much, the last three days. After all, on Earth, three weeks have passed. Thor decided that it would've been good to teach Skyler how to use a sword, and a bow and arrow. Right now, Skyler was sparring against Sif herself. Thor and Loki are watching, and grinning. "Yeah, you taught me better, indeed. But not against yourself!" Skyler paints. "Sif! It's time for her magic and archery training!" Loki interrupts the sword fighting.  "Thank you!" Skyler breathes out. She stands up, and cleans her armor. It's just training attire, but she has a blue cape, a black Asgardian armor with  golden protections. Sif shrugs. "Okay, but Skyler, we aren't done." She says, before walking away. "Gods, she really is a hard teacher. I think she forgets sometimes that I'm just a child." Skyler exclaims, still painting. "Well, put your sword away for a moment, and get your bow. We're going to have some fun!" Loki says, and Skyler puts her sword in its holder.

After two hours of 'fun' with Loki, Skyler is absolutely exhausted. "I'm proud of you, Sky." Loki says, while they're walking back to the palace. "Thanks..." Skyler whispers. Loki embraces her with one arm, and hugs her. "I admit, my dear niece, I really miss you, when you're in Hogwarts." Loki whispers back. Skyler hugs her uncle, and best friend. "I miss you too, uncle Loki. But I like it there. You've met the Weasley Twins, they're great company!" Loki chuckles at the thought of them. "Sure they ar-" Loki is interrupted by a explosion. "We've to get to the palace!" Skyler says, already running. Loki follows her on the heels. At the palace, Thor's already ready to fight. "Brother, we're under assault! I don't know who is it. Skyler...-" Before Thor can give his daughter a fatherly lecture, Loki takes his niece by the arm. "I'll take care of her, Thor. Go. I've already taken precautions." A little backpack appears in Loki's hand. "Here's everything she needs, I'll send her to Earth. Alright?" Thor nods to his brother, and kisses Skyler on her forehead. "Be safe." She whispers to him, causing the God of Thunder to grin. "Always." Then, he flies away, spinning Mjölnir around fast. "Come on, Skyler. We need to get to the Bifröst." Loki wants to run, but Skyler stops him, smiling amused. "Uncle, we can teleport." She says matter-of-factly. Loki's face is one of amazement. "Oh, yeah, alright." They teleport to the Bifröst, and Heimdall is already waiting. "To Midgard, I presume?" He says, receiving a nod from Loki and Skyler. "Skyler, take this. Everything you need is in it. Don't you dare to loose your armor down there." Loki jokes. "Aren't you coming with me?" Skyler asks with a small voice. 'What the hell is going on?' She thinks. 'Why isn't my mom here, why isn't anyone coming with me?'  Loki looks to his niece. "I'll come with you... okay? We'll go to Dumbledore, he can help." He tells her, getting a nod in return. "My prince, the enemy is almost in. I can't hold them alone..." Heimdall yells, and Loki looks at him, and back to Skyler. "I'm sorry." He says to her, sincerely, before pushing her in de Bifröst, closing it after.

" He says to her, sincerely, before pushing her in de Bifröst, closing it after

Skyler feels herself landing on the soft grass. She opens her eyes, and looks to the sky. It's blue, but she would swear to anything, that she hears an exploding coming from it. "Heimdall? Are you there? Please tell me what happened..." She begs to the sky. 'My princess.' A voice, Heimdall's voice, says in her head. 'The army has been defeated. But the Bifröst was destroyed. Prince Loki fell into an abyss. He's presumed dead. We're in state of mourn. Many lost their lives, including Prince Loki.' That's when Skyler's world stops, and her heart skips a beat. She's left behind. No way of returning. She's alone.

End of Part I