Chapter 11

Hi Guys !!!

I'm back !!! Sorry for the late update .Quite busy lately. So,Let's move on on to the storyyy...

...............................................................................................................................................................

JIMIN POV~

I heard Jungkook was screaming in his room.

We all went to his room except for Taehyung.

I opened the door and.......i saw Taehyung was on Jungkook bed trying to do something but when i opened the door , he act like normal and went out of Jungkook room.

"What is he doing here in Jungkook room ?" i asked myself.

"Is he trying too.." 

i quickly turned around and went to Taehyung while the other went to Jungkook.

I hold his shoulder so that he can stop walking.

"Why are you inside Jungkook room?" i asked.

He turned around and looked at my eyes.

"I .......nevermind." he try to walk away from me but i will not let him go until he told the reason why he's there.

"You better tell me now,Taehyung." i said.

"Ok, Fine " he bring me to the room.

I sat on the bed.

"So?" 

"I am doing my work until i heard him screaming,i don't know why i stopped doing doing my work and went to his room. He was sweating like he was having a nightmare. I want to hug him so that he can relax but you all came.My mind went back to reality and went out from his room.I have no idea when i looked at him sweating,i feel hurt really hurt but i hate him." he said.

We were not talking for a second.

"I think you are not hating him but you love him." i said.

He looked at me with anger face.

"I HATE HIM AND ONE MORE THING I AM NOT GAY. GET OUT! " he yelled.

I went to the door before i get out from the room ,i turned around and looked at Taehyung.Then, i closed the door.

TAEHYUNG POV~~

I heard Jimin hyung close the door.

I went to my bed and lay on it.

I took my phone and looked at the gallery.I scrolled down until i saw me and Jungkook taking picture together.

I scrolled down until i saw me and Jungkook taking picture together

"Is it true ,i love him ?" i asked myself while looking at this photo

"I am missing kookie who is always be there with me ,who always make me laugh,smile."

I charged my phone .

I lay back on my bed and think about Jungkook till i closed my eyes.

JUNGKOOK POV~~

I wake up from my bed and get ready to go to the school.

I have a bad dream yesterday.

I dreamed that i saw Taehyung getting stabbed by someone.

I hoped this dream will not happened in the real life.Eventhough, this dream happened i will saved him from getting the stabbed. (OMG!! NO!! JUNGKOOK YOU ARE SO KINDDDDDD. ><)

I get out from my room and went to the kitchen.

I saw all of them were waiting for me except for Tae-hyung. I smiled and went to sit at the empty place beside Yoongi hyung.

"Jungkook,today me and Namjoon gonna fetch you from school ."Jin hyung said and i nodded my head.

"This morning ,me and Hoseok hyung gonna send you to the school ." Yoongi hyung said while eating his food.

"Hyung ,actually i can walk to .." Yoongi hyung cut me.

"Nope, we're gonna send you the school and that's final." he said and i just nodded my head.

After i have done eating , i wait for Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung in the living room.We went to the car and we talked and laughed .I felt so happy. We have arrived to the school . I saw Sehun and Jaebum were talking together .I waved at my hyung and went to Sehun and Jaebum.

"hi" i said.

They looked at me and they hold my hand went to the class togetther. They really looked like my Mom and Dad .They really suit for each other. If they were really a couple , i am so happy for them. 

I sat at my place.

The teacher came in and said that this class will be having a new classmate.

"You can come in" the teacher said.

The new student came in to the class and introduced himself while i looked at the window.

"Hi,i'm Kim Jin woo,Nice to meet you guys. " he said.

"Jin Woo? ......Wait that Kim Jin Woo? " i said to myself.

Jin Woo looked at me and smirked.

................................................................................................................................................................

-Oh My Goddd!!! I'm back guys and....... New character that is KIM JIN WOO FROM WINNER..

-THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING FOR THE UPDATE.(i am really sorry for the late updatee))

-GUYS I JUST FEEL SO HAPPY AND REALLY HAPPY.

-SO YEAHHH... I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH AND MUCH AND MUCH AND MUCHHH..<3 <3 <3

-PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORYYY.

^^

TT