≪30≫

"What the hell you think you are doing with her!?"

I looked up at where the voice came from to see Yukie standing furiously. "Are you okay, Aya chan?" She asked me in concern and helped me get up on my feet.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't planning on harming you in the process," she said with apologetic smile. "Its alright. They are not doing anything to me, don't worry about me," I said and she stared at me with surprise.

"Kayama! Stop interfering with others business," Miyamoto said in threatening voice. "What if you were going to harm Aya chan again? I didn't befriend her to turn blind eye again on this stupid things you guys do to her," Aw I'm so happy someone said such things about me! Oh my god, I can actually make friend without having Nakanishimatsu attributes! 

"Thank you so much!" I said taking her into embrace. "But I'm really fine, they are not bullying me," I said reassuringly. "If you do anything to her, your secrets will be in public," she hissed to the guys threateningly. "Secrets?" I asked curiously and Sugiwara quickly tugged on my hand. "You don't need to hear anything, lets go," he said pulling me.

That was so suspicious. But anyway, I can feel they are not going to harm me in any way. Not because Yukie had threatened them, but I could feel it.

It was another limousine I don't know whom it belonged to.

"By the way, where are you taking me?" I asked when Sugiwara pulled all the curtains shut and turned on the light. "Are you actually abducting me?" I asked and Sugiwara came closer and lowered his voice even though that was definitely not necessary.

"He wasn't there at school today. He is a bad one of course but it is very rare of him to not to come at school at all. He might bunk some classes but bunking school is really rare of him. You went to that girl's house yesterday, right? And I'm pretty sure you informed about it to him already and I think it is something to do with his disappearance today. So tell me everything in detail about yesterday," he said and I bit my lips because it was not exactly about that girl. It was about us that must have made him not want to come to school at all.

But why? Even though I want to avoid him too, that wont make anything better. I need to clarify everything. If he will keep on avoiding me, nothing's gonna get solved and I definitely don't want that.

"Matsuzaka?" I came back into reality when Miyamoto called out for me.

"Huh? Oh, I was going to tell you about yesterday," I said and told them about yesterday but obviously skipping the part when I told him about my dual role in my life.

"Oh god, even we bitched so much about that girl," Sugiwara said. He looked genuinely guilty. Miyamoto didn't look any different. "Do you remember the wheelchair guy? What was his name..." Miyamoto said, trying to remember. "Yuuya kun," I said and he nodded. "Yeah whatever it is. You know, if you went to her house you must have seen her father?"

"Oh my god, did he tortured Yuuya kun just because he reminded him of Minami chan's father!?" That's so unbelievable! "No, its not only that though. That guy used to provoke Akito. Plus him reminding of her father, he was and we all were harsh on him," Miyamoto shrugged.

"Yuuya kun provoked him? And Hagiyama took that seriously with someone who is on wheelchair and tortured him?" I huffed in annoyance. No reason is acceptable for such actions! So what if Yuuya provoked him! I don't really believe Yuuya kun would do that though. 

"I know what you are thinking," Sugiwara smirked. "He shouldn't have done that whatever the reason was, isn't that what you're thinking?" He said leaving me speechless. I mean, they are no different!