Chapter 38

I hate mornings do much!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagekao's POV

"...and that is why silverware is important!" I look at (y/n), just to find him asleep on the table. "Oh come on! I can't be that boring!" As I got no response, I took this time to look at him more. Nothing really caught my eye except when I saw his black voided eye open for a second and then close. It reminds me of him. I felt my face darken at the thought. That demon and I constantly were fighting, trying to prove that one or the other is stronger. We use to be friends until he stabbed me in the back, LITERALLY! Sure that might not have been a big deal, but when someone is destroying everything and I mean EVERYTHING that you care and love for and then going crazy on you for something you didn't do, then there's problem. He tortured me until he thought I was dead. I haven't seen since. I still wonder why he went crazy on me, but then again, we started losing our sanity after about the 12th battle were fun and games turned into bloodlust and death. I decided to leave it be for now and picked up the boy. How old is he again? He seems so young and innocent... It took a little bit to find his room, but when I did, I put him in his bed and started walking out. That was until something caught my eye. It seemed to be a picture of someone. I got closer and saw (y/n), but he looked even younger, with what must have been his mother, but no father as far as I could see. I went to it and picked it up, but what startled me was that the picture was hidden, I don't even know how I saw it. As I was looking at it, I noticed a figure behind the boy. As I put it into the light and put it closer to my face, I froze. Wait...didn't Slender tell me at some point the boy had another personality? That "personality" hasn't spoken since I've been here, unless something triggers it? The figure behind the boy is blurry and looks more like a shadow. I'm debating if I should give this to him or put it in an easy hiding spot. I took a moment and then went with the second one. After that I left, still thinking about the figure in the background of the photo.

Sane's POV (surprised?)

How dare he! That photo was supposed to be a surprise! (Y/n) had to find it himself! He put it in an easy hiding spot and I think he saw me in the background, but thank god I looked like a shadow and was blurry. I remember that time. I just arrived in (your/neighborhood) and I noticed this cute little boy playing outside. He looked to be four or five. I have a thing with cute things, so I thought I would stick around for a few. I talked to the boy at times when,what seemed to be a single mother, wasn't around, but sometimes she would catch him talking to me, but to her, she say nothing. I remember her wanting to take a photo, but that was the last photo ever taken with them together. That at the time the mother thought (y/n) was hearing voices and talking to them. I had asked to be inside of him a couple days back too. Whenever I spoke it made his mother worsened and fear the worse. I snapped at her one time and the next day we were taken away. I almost killed her, if it wasn't for the cries from (y/n). The kid may piss me off sometimes and I may be a jerk to him sometimes, but I care for him like my own child. I know, I know! 'Oh my god! Sane's has a heart?!' Pftt you guys are funny, but I have to get out soon....

Before (y/n) becomes a target....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So just a little background information, but I decided not to explain the whole thing for now XD And is seems Sane has a heart.

Sane: OI! Don't you judge me *pouts*

Oh Sane..... bipolar as ever...

Sane: YOU KNOW WHAT! I don't deserve this crap! *cries and runs away*

Ooook then...that just happened, but anyway I will try to update again, but we will see....anyways as always....BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!

~MONKEY